This is MY year!

Options

Replies

• 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    What did you consume on Friday the 28th? If you delay logging, you forget and introduce inaccuracy, depriving yourself of the resource of an accurate record.

I was sick yesterday & today, no logging...lots of sleeping. Thanks for the accountability.
  • tinselart71
    tinselart71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too! This is definitely my year! I weigh between 237-238, am 5'6" and wear a 22. My goal is 135-140lbs and a size 7/8. I began tracking on Monday and lost a few ounces this week. I am replacing all my drinks with water. I sometimes have a bit of milk plus milk on my cereal. I'm not really following any diet. Just counting calories. I plan to add in some light exercise this week.
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    So this past week I have been too tired to cook and have been eating a lot of fast food. I keep tracking. I also tracked my candy today, even on Halloween. Hope all this tracking helps me in the long run because this is not a good start. Ugh!
  • amyfletcher6919
    amyfletcher6919 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am sooo in...I'm 36 years old and seen a recent picture of me the other day..and litterly started crying..I did realize how big i had gotten..this is the biggest i have ever been...I deserve better..to be healthy, look good and feel good about my self..something is got to change and now...I'm 5ft 1 and weight 209..my goal is 150..
  • amyfletcher6919
    amyfletcher6919 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    .I'm 36 years old and seen a recent picture of me the other day..and litterly started crying..I did realize how big i had gotten..this is the biggest i have ever been...I deserve better..to be healthy, look good and feel good about my self..something is got to change and now...I'm 5ft 1 and weight 209..my goal is 150..
  • happystampers
    happystampers Posts: 4 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I know you suggested Saturday's as weigh In days but I weigh in at my gym right now on Tuesdays. I weighed in from first time and lost 4 pounds! Only 56 to go lol. But I'll take it. Food logging and 5 days a week to the gym paid off. I hope I can keep my self going like this. There is hope!
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I know you suggested Saturday's as weigh In days but I weigh in at my gym right now on Tuesdays. I weighed in from first time and lost 4 pounds! Only 56 to go lol. But I'll take it. Food logging and 5 days a week to the gym paid off. I hope I can keep my self going like this. There is hope!

Awesome!!
  • courtneyfabulous
    Options
    .I'm 36 years old and seen a recent picture of me the other day..and litterly started crying..I did realize how big i had gotten..this is the biggest i have ever been...I deserve better..to be healthy, look good and feel good about my self..something is got to change and now...I'm 5ft 1 and weight 209..my goal is 150..

I'm sorry - I hate pictures of myself at my heaviest! Somehow the mirror is more forgiving than photos. Luckily you have the tools to get to your goal! Just keep logging & stay within your calorie goal, it works :)
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm in!!
  • courtneyfabulous
    Options
    Today is weigh in day for those doing Saturday's!
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    Week 2: Today I weighed in at 196 lbs. Zero weight loss. This week went well though. Since I am doing the Lean for Life Program, it requires at least one protein only day. I originally chose Tues (with coworkers), switched to Saturdays (what was I thinking) and have finally decided on Thursdays. This works a lot better. Nice to see new challengers! :smiley:
  • courtneyfabulous
    Options
    Today I weighed in at 158.0, last Saturday I was 159.2, so I lost 1.2 pounds this week!

That's so exciting!
  • GetnSmallz
    GetnSmallz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Okay!
  • courtneyfabulous
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I did quite a bit of exercise this week, I think that made the difference...
    3 strength training sessions (1 hour each)
    2 hiit cardio sessions
    And a 4 mile hike

And stayed within my calorie goal of course.
  • alicekurk1
    alicekurk1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, am I late to join?
  • courtneyfabulous
    Options
    alicekurk1 wrote: »
    Hello, am I late to join?

I think it's an ongoing thing
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    @alicekurk1 It's not too late!! This is 52 week Challenge that ends Oct 22nd. It's never too late! Let's get fit!
  • 1stplace4health
    Options
    @courtneyfabulous Hard work pays off. Great job!
  • courtneyfabulous
    Options
    Week 2: Today I weighed in at 196 lbs. Zero weight loss. This week went well though. Since I am doing the Lean for Life Program, it requires at least one protein only day. I originally chose Tues (with coworkers), switched to Saturdays (what was I thinking) and have finally decided on Thursdays. This works a lot better. Nice to see new challengers! :smiley:

Just curious why you are choosing to do live lean for life rather than just calorie counting with myfitnesspal? Are you still tracking & logging your food in MFP?