This is MY year!

Replies

• courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Ok feeling much better this week- my crazy 3 pound hormonal gain from last week is gone plus I've shed a little more from the week prior :smile: (down 0.4 lbs from 2 weeks ago)

I think I'm going to start including body fat percentage too (according to my body comp scale, which I know isn't super accurate but I like that it gives a little more data).

Starting weight: 165 lbs
    Current weight: 153.8 lbs
    Weight lost: 11.2 lbs
    Goal weight: 140/145 lbs
    Starting body fat %: 29.6
    Current body fat %: 26.7
    Body fat % lost: 2.9%
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Week 8: Today's weight is 193 lbs.That's a 3lb weight gain from last week. Keep truckin!
  • JadeMalynn
    JadeMalynn Posts: 13 Member
    This is my mantra 'this is my year' and not just for weight loss :)
  • Trawnagal
    Trawnagal Posts: 19 Member
    edited December 2016
    Yup... this is my year too! Weight has not been where I want it, and I'm seriously doing something about it. MFP is great for keeping me on track, been doing it for a few weeks now. I'm at the gym daily, and tracking everything that goes in my mouth.

Starting weight: 197 lbs. (one month ago)
    Current weight: 194 lbs
    Weight lost: 3 lbs
    Goal weight: 170 lbs (for now... goal to be adjusted as I get closer to it!)

Look forward to checking in with you guys!
  • Trawnagal
    edited December 2016
    I'm in Toronto... any other Canadians on board?
  • Prairiegirl306
    Prairiegirl306 Posts: 7 Member
    Trawnagal, I am a proud small town Saskie (Saskatchewan) girl!
  • Trawnagal
    edited December 2016
    A friend in Prince Albert told me you can't lose your dog there... it's so flat and treeless you can always see him running away, lol!
  • Count me in!
  • 1stplace4health
    @TrueBeautyDanielle Welcome! We can do it!

• 1stplace4health
    @Trawnagal Welcome! Wishing you success. We can get there!
  • 1stplace4health
    @Prairiegirl306 Glad you could join us! Best wishes
  • Trawnagal
    Wow this is going to be a challenging week, with Christmas and all that food around. My goal is to just maintain, not gain this week! Strategies: 1). Drink lots of water (well, a bit of wine). 2) get to the gym 3) small portions
  • courtneyfabulous
    Trawnagal wrote: »
    Wow this is going to be a challenging week, with Christmas and all that food around. My goal is to just maintain, not gain this week! Strategies: 1). Drink lots of water (well, a bit of wine). 2) get to the gym 3) small portions

Good plan!
  • courtneyfabulous
    Was sick this week so no exercise and just rested & slept a lot but stayed on track with calories and ate really clean (I always ditch refined sugar, gluten & dairy when I'm under the weather). Was rewarded with a 1 pound loss from last week!! Feeling better now too and ready for Xmas, vacation, and New Years!
    Happy holidays everyone!

Starting weight: 165 lbs
    Last week's weight: 153.8 lbs
    Current weight: 152.8 lbs
    Weight loss this week: 1 lb
    Weight lost total: 12.2 lbs
    Goal weight: 140/145 lbs
    Starting body fat %: 29.6
    Current body fat %: 26.4
    Body fat % lost: 3.2%

• WalkingDeadFrank
    WalkingDeadFrank Posts: 124 Member
    Hello, I am 39 years old and I am officially tired of being chubby with cellulite, double chin and big thighs. I am starting again and this will be the last time. When I turn 40 yrs old I will be where I want to be. I will come to terms with my body and workout regularly and eat a balanced diet. I no longer want to think about my weight, food or body size. It has been long enough. Who's in? I am currently a size 14, weighing 197 lbs and eating too much junk. In one year, let's vow to weigh less than we do today, October 22, 2016.

qoe37tn3rpl0.jpg

Love your attitude! Godspeed!

Frank
  • 1stplace4health
    Week 9: Today's weight is 192 lbs. This is a 1 lb loss from last week. I have lost three all around total inches since Oct. Hope everyone enjoys family, food & fun. Don't throw in the towel, brush yourself off & start again. You can't fail if you NEVER stop trying. Merry Christmas! :)
  • 1stplace4health
    Well, I got through the holidays without gaining weight. What a surprise. Staying focused on this and not giving up really made a difference. So many times in the past, I remember eating one high calorie meal and believing that it's over now, I should just give up, I've ruined my diet so I mine as well eat whatever I like. NOT THIS YEAR. This year I'm doing all of these holidays right, not letting peer pressure ruin my goal, and if I screw up one meal, I am going to jump back on the bandwagon for the next meal. I am going to keep trying everyday.
  • sae12
    sae12 Posts: 37 Member
    I'll have to say I did not stay on my goals during the Christmas holidays but today I'm back on track!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    I'm in! Feel free to send me a friend request. :)
  • 1stplace4health
    @sae12 Let's keep movin in the right direction!