Powdered peanut butter

Options
13»

Replies

• _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I love pb2, but I don't mix it with water. Usually a nut milk or sugar free syrup, which seems to help get the taste and texture closer to the real thing. In smoothies and stuff though it's my favorite!!

Good idea....will try with nut milk.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Not a fan. There is no need to fear dietary fat. Why suck the life out of a perfectly healthy, whole food?

Because it is ~200 calories for 15 grams. That much caloric density is not easy for everyone to fit into a diet.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    i love it. just got the combo deal with the chocolate one on amazon and i can't wait to try that one too!

i use it in oats with bananas (and chia seeds, and almond milk) and in greek yogurt with a tablespoon of chocolate chips, and in smoothies, and cookies, and sauces. i've still not tried it as a spread, but may do.
  • illusion2269
    illusion2269 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Not a fan. There is no need to fear dietary fat. Why suck the life out of a perfectly healthy, whole food?

Because it is ~200 calories for 15 grams. That much caloric density is not easy for everyone to fit into a diet.

What peanut butter are you using? The Skippy Natural that I use is 190 cal for 2 tbsp (30g)
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    haskett61 wrote: »
    Has anyone ever tried powdered peanut butter?

Yup. I think it's yummy.