November No Cheat Challenge

Options

Replies

• Lipstick_n_lunges
    Lipstick_n_lunges Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Still here, got my 6hrs of sleep and no pie... Haha... Off at 0630 so today is the test... Good luck all

Good job!!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    OK yesterday I Made my protein goal 157g BAM! and Got my *kitten* to the gym yesterday. Sorry not tracking all the Macros, one thing at a time here. So my goals for No cheat November are to make my protein goal of 140g and make it to the gym Minimum of 4 days a week, usually 5.

So far so good at 111g and still have dinner to do :)

Have a great day everyone :)

Love it!!!!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    My first day went pretty awesome - under calorie goal (yay!), almost hit all my macros (used to only 25% protein but hit 40%!! yay!), and generally felt awesome :)

This makes me happy!!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well today :)

Another day nearly over and under goal yay! 5km walked again this evening-someday I'll jog it!!

Fantastic!!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    sllm1 wrote: »
    Yes, I should add that I do not consider Halloween candy "cheating" if I finish the day with a deficit and I worked out hard. I consider it a success that I ate one two small pieces. :)

I got 117 grams of protein in also, so it was a good day.

I love this so much!!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    Hi everyone! I hope it's not too late to join!

My goals:
    Drink 8 glasses of water every day
    Meet daily calorie goal/1200 calories
    - Eat 1200-1400 on Thanksgiving and Black Friday
    Workout 3 times this week (4 times starting next week)

I did have a pretty good start to the month. Went from 135.6 on Oct 24 to 131.8 on Oct 31. :)
    I hope to be down to 130 on my birthday (Nov 13) and 128 by the end of the month.

Fantastic!
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    Well my day was awful! Buuuut!! I didn't eat any junk, the downside I didn't eat either. So tonight I'll eat a balanced meal and do better tomorrow :)
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Diary completed. Gym this morning. Feeling great!
  • Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    2nd day. It was pretty good. Stuck to the meal plan, walked to work and worked out a bit tonight. Feeling good that I've made it through the first two days. Feeling more motivated than previous challenges. I think I'm just sick and tired of feeling sick and tired.
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    Well my day was awful! Buuuut!! I didn't eat any junk, the downside I didn't eat either. So tonight I'll eat a balanced meal and do better tomorrow :)

Good plan for your meal tonight, and tomorrow is another day :) You've got this :)
  • lynalyei
    lynalyei Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    my day 1 was awesome.i didnt exercise though.hope you are all having a good day
  • Mutsa22
    Mutsa22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello!!!

Hope its not too late to join, I keep joining challenges and end up not finishing the first week, so that's my goal for this month and also next month, but one step at a time. i am doing the whole30 & 30 day shred challenges, started on the first and unfortunately it also time for pms hunger and cravings for me and i carved yesterday and had a mini chocolate slab, Thankfully the cravings are gone...So here is to finishing both challenges and no more cheating! (not counting calories for this challenge)
  • sllm1
    sllm1 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Day 2 -

CrossFit - check
    460 calorie deficit - check
    123g protein - check
    120+ ounces water - check

On track!
  • PermissionGranted
    PermissionGranted Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    On to day 3! I've been feeling really good about this challenge. Today is rest day for working out. My 4th 12hr shift this week but then I'm off tomorrow! Have a great day 3 in NOvember!
  • gianna42
    gianna42 Posts: 5,991 Member
    Options
    Day 2 - bit over yesterday while on all day trip, and didn't get exercise in, but otherwise on plan.
  • jules159
    jules159 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    My last two days have been good. Ran and did weights yesterday and ran again today. Hit all of my macros and didn't eat any Halloween candy!! Yesterday I even had a piece in my hand and walked halfway to my desk before turning around and putting it back in the bowl!!
  • Fiftyshadesofweight
    Options
    A good day. Walked to and from work, then did a bit of an arm and ab workout tonight. Meal plan was ok. Probably ate just a bit too much at supper, but no junk. Day 3 down.
  • Lipstick_n_lunges
    Options
    Today was good!!! Hit my macros and the gym :):) love seeing the posts!!! You all are killin it!!
  • southheadstef
    southheadstef Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Back again! Managing the no alcohol or bread, have cracked and had a few things with sugar in them today. Still, my weight is the lowest it's been this year, so I'm pretty happy!
  • mmmpizza2016
    mmmpizza2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day 3: yesterday was good! Under calorie goal (did have some fun size chocolates-darn Halloween!) Got out for 5k walk again so all good o:)