I'm 18 and proud to say that i love girls older.

Options

Replies

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    What city are you in?
  • HuZzi01
    HuZzi01 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    What city are you in?

NY
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    HuZzi01 wrote: »
    What city are you in?

NY

NY? NY what?
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    What city are you in?

NY

Interesting. Going just by the pics, I wouldn't have guessed that. That screen door looks fairly secure. I was thinking about putting something like that up so that I can leave my doors open all summer with less worry.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Wait, I thought someone said there was 18 girls looking for older men. ????

Wrong thread.
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    What city are you in?

NY

Interesting. Going just by the pics, I wouldn't have guessed that. That screen door looks fairly secure. I was thinking about putting something like that up so that I can leave my doors open all summer with less worry.

Lol
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    What city are you in?

NY

qd0vij37p5gq.jpg
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I just can't get past an 18 year old "kid" trying to figure out how to get with older women. How about getting through puberty first???

Okay, now back to peaches, nectarines, and cinnamon swirls...!!!
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    It looks like Mumbai, Delhi...

I was thinking India or Nepal.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

yup. I'm from northern NJ and I know that when someone is really from NY they'll say they live in Brooklyn, the Bronx, UES, UWS, Staten Island, etc. They never just say "NY". Ever.
  • HuZzi01
    Options

yup. I'm from northern NJ and I know that when someone is really from NY they'll say they live in Brooklyn, the Bronx, UES, UWS, Staten Island, etc. They never just say "NY". Ever.

Nope, i live in new york but my family is from pakistan sometimes i visit pakistan to see my family and relatives and one of the picture i posted earlier is when i was in pakistan.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Nope, i live in new york but my family is from pakistan sometimes i visit pakistan to see my family and relatives and one of the picture i posted earlier is when i was in pakistan.

Cool. I haven't been to Pakistan yet.
  • HuZzi01
    Options

Pakistan is beautiful
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    I'd like to go to Pakistan and hike in the mountains.
  • nutmegoreo
    edited November 2016
    Options

Pakistan is beautiful

Like I said, the picture reminded me of India and Nepal. Both of those countries were amazing. Pakistan is on my list. I'm guessing that based on location, the climate would be similar. I am guessing that the people and the food are amazing. What areas would you recommend seeing?
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    I'd like to go to Pakistan and hike in the mountains.

Thats great, i actually recently visited paksitan and tour almost every city, and i found it peaceful and beautiful, City called Islamabad in pakistan is the Second most beautiful Capital in the world after London.
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    So you are from NY and you visit Pakistan often. Great! ;)

Yes bro, some people here think different you know but bc ive seen pakistan and pakistani people by myself i dont think like that.
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    What is the experience like when you re-enter NY? I suppose port of entry people treat you with hugs and kisses?! ;)

Really lol