I'm 18 and proud to say that i love girls older.

Options

Replies

• ericatoday
    ericatoday Posts: 454 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    What do you consider older? im 26 does that count?
  • WalterLeonardoRivas
    Options
    I love older girls. I got lucky with an 38-old girl. She was amazing
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I love older girls. I got lucky with an 38-old girl. She was amazing

4w4ylsjqe607.jpg
  • aneedforchange
    aneedforchange Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I think women gravitate to older men for maturity. I've personally never dated younger for this reason but I'm sure they exist..lol
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    What is the experience like when you re-enter NY? I suppose port of entry people treat you with hugs and kisses?! ;)

Sad to say, but I think that if someone flies back and forth between Pakistan and New York often it would raise a few eyebrows :(
  • HuZzi01
    HuZzi01 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ericatoday wrote: »
    What do you consider older? im 26 does that count?

Yes it does :)
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    HuZzi01 wrote: »
    It looks like Mumbai, Delhi...

yup. I'm from northern NJ and I know that when someone is really from NY they'll say they live in Brooklyn, the Bronx, UES, UWS, Staten Island, etc. They never just say "NY". Ever.

Nope, i live in new york but my family is from pakistan sometimes i visit pakistan to see my family and relatives and one of the picture i posted earlier is when i was in pakistan.

Cool. I haven't been to Pakistan yet.

Pakistan is beautiful

Like I said, the picture reminded me of India and Nepal. Both of those countries were amazing. Pakistan is on my list. I'm guessing that based on location, the climate would be similar. I am guessing that the people and the food are amazing. What areas would you recommend seeing?

I'd recommend you to visit Islamabad, Naran, Khagan and those areas they are just natural beauties
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

yup. I'm from northern NJ and I know that when someone is really from NY they'll say they live in Brooklyn, the Bronx, UES, UWS, Staten Island, etc. They never just say "NY". Ever.

Nope, i live in new york but my family is from pakistan sometimes i visit pakistan to see my family and relatives and one of the picture i posted earlier is when i was in pakistan.

Pakistan is beautiful

Like I said, the picture reminded me of India and Nepal. Both of those countries were amazing. Pakistan is on my list. I'm guessing that based on location, the climate would be similar. I am guessing that the people and the food are amazing. What areas would you recommend seeing?

I'd recommend you to visit Islamabad, Naran, Khagan and those areas they are just natural beauties

Thank you! It won't be this year, but maybe next. Always good to have a few ideas.
  • HuZzi01
    Options

Pakistan is beautiful

Thank you! It won't be this year, but maybe next. Always good to have a few ideas.

Yeah, those are the places i really loved visiting when i last toured pakistan
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    OP, why is it that you like older women? What is it about them that attracts you?
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    OP, why is it that you like older women? What is it about them that attracts you?

tbh i love milfs and their maturity attracts me
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    I have never met a mature MILF. Let's call it MITTLY as I have no intention to F these mammas.

I don't like the term MILF.

If mature = wrinkly, yes, but mature as in wise... nope. They all diva up at a certain point.

Thanks for your advise man, if you wouldn't have told me this maybe i would never know.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    I think women gravitate to older men for maturity. I've personally never dated younger for this reason but I'm sure they exist..lol

Unfortunately in my case, older does not mean maturity, only means more prone to cheating.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »

Unfortunately in my case, older does not mean maturity, only means more prone to cheating.

I am guessing someone just cheated on you. Sorry.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    @Caporegiem needs to show his sexy face around here too

I'm way late to this party, can you catch me up to speed?
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Someone really wants to get with an older woman.
    Thoughts @Caporegiem ?
    (I'll remind you that I'm a wee bit older than you) :kissing_heart:
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Sinistrous wrote: »

I am guessing someone just cheated on you. Sorry.

First ex and recent ex :3 Both older. Only one that did NOT cheat, was the younger than. But its otay, me likey taco anyway ^_^
  • celestial2763
    celestial2763 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My husband is 13yrs younger than me, we have been married 18yrs ...so it can work : )
  • HuZzi01
    Options
    My husband is 13yrs younger than me, we have been married 18yrs ...so it can work : )

Great
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Someone really wants to get with an older woman.
    Thoughts @Caporegiem ?
    (I'll remind you that I'm a wee bit older than you) :kissing_heart:

I think my response is best served up in a song