13»

Replies

• CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    Finally, a zombie thread I can get behind :drinker:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    One from real life. My husband of 16 years has been with me since highschool, this took place about 1-2 years in to the relationship:

Me: random line whining about my appearance and fishing for compliments

Husband: You know, Matt and I were talking about this the other day. We just don't get why our girlfriends are so insecure about their appearance. I mean, you're not supermodels, but it's not like you're ugly!

Pause of 10 seconds while I process what he's just said.

Husband: OWWW why'd you just punch me!

Me: You're lucky I understand what you were TRYING to say, and that's ALL I did.

Mom and I laugh about this particular episode to this day. My husband speaks his own special language, we've titled it Justinese and it takes years of study to master.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    One from real life. My husband of 16 years has been with me since highschool, this took place about 1-2 years in to the relationship:

Husband: You know, Matt and I were talking about this the other day. We just don't get why our girlfriends are so insecure about their appearance. I mean, you're not supermodels, but it's not like you're ugly!

Me: You're lucky I understand what you were TRYING to say, and that's ALL I did.

Mom and I laugh about this particular episode to this day. My husband speaks his own special language, we've titled it Justinese and it takes years of study to master.

LOL "Justine-ese" that's pronounced like japanese or chinese right?
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options

LOL "Justine-ese" that's pronounced like japanese or chinese right?

Yup, a combination of OCD ADD and Dyslexia leads to very interesting thought processing outcomes for him, usually quite hysterical though...
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Bah bah bump!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ohai