What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    T_143 wrote: »
    Why do good memories sometimes hurt so bad

We get "trapped" in the meaning associated with the memory. It is the imagined future that is now broken that hurts.

It is so much more. I dont imagine a future because it is not guaranteed, but the past... I saw it all happen and those memories sometimes feel like they are trying to burst out of my chest. Sometimes I wish they would.
  • T_143
    T_143 Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    T_143 wrote: »
    Why do good memories sometimes hurt so bad

We get "trapped" in the meaning associated with the memory. It is the imagined future that is now broken that hurts.

It is so much more. I dont imagine a future because it is not guaranteed, but the past... I saw it all happen and those memories sometimes feel like they are trying to burst out of my chest. Sometimes I wish they would.

:heart: HUGS
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    This:

3ha3lc7uajbu.gif
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    This:

3ha3lc7uajbu.gif

I absolutely do not believe this is real
  • 2VORNT2V
    2VORNT2V Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    A buttocks
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    relynne wrote: »
    When a guy you thought you were going to spend the rest of your life with breaks up with you, do you pour his VERY expensive bottle of Scotch down the drain or do you hold onto it and hope that you may be able to drink it one day without crying. Asking for a friend. :D Also, *kitten* my life. :'(:'(:'(

:'( I’d pour it down the drain then give him the bottle.
  • relynne
    relynne Posts: 387 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    When a guy you thought you were going to spend the rest of your life with breaks up with you, do you pour his VERY expensive bottle of Scotch down the drain or do you hold onto it and hope that you may be able to drink it one day without crying. Asking for a friend. :D Also, *kitten* my life. :'(:'(:'(

It's really good scotch though. :'( that might be as painful as the break up.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options

It's really good scotch though. :'( that might be as painful as the break up.

I’d still pour it but I don’t like Scotch, lol.
    And I can be pretty vindictive.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Just wondering if @kinetixtrainer2 is Ace
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Anxiously awaiting call from the vet to find out how my dog Tyrion’s surgery went.

Hope all went well :*

The vet finally called and he’s okay!

Thank goodness .. that's a relief. I know how worried you must have been

It was a routine procedure — enucleation (removal of his blind eye with glaucoma) — but anesthesia is always risky. The vets/techs/students all adore him, of course. Now he will have much less pain, so it will be worth it!

Well Im glad he's ok.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

I'll save you from what my petty vindictive self would most certainly do, and just say DRINK IT.
    And then get rid of that dang bottle so NO reminders of his buttocks.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I want ever so badly to be obnoxious but i am so tired I don’t think I can be
  • millionsofpeaches1
    millionsofpeaches1 Posts: 409 Member
    Options

Just do it
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I miss bacon

Cant you bring bacon back :(
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options

Have some friends over and drink it with them or give it to someone —anyone — who likes scotch (a friend, colleague, hobo).

Or pee in it and return it to him
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    I miss bacon
    :'(:'(

Just do it

Lol it’s so much work
  • millionsofpeaches1
    Options
    I had jalapeño bacon this morning
  • millionsofpeaches1
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I miss bacon

Cant you bring bacon back :(