What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I have never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat.

I'd assume it's because cats rule and dogs drool. :)

lakg2dzey0s6.gif

I cant speak for other women...those are all the qualities i love in myself. Cats are amazing. Dogs are too needy...like men :)
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I wish I could take a nap.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

Where did you find this video of me?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    "Since there are 3600 seconds in an hour, and most people make less than $36.00/hr, their time is worth less than a penny per second. It's literally worth your time to pick up a penny from the ground."
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I have never understood why women love cats. Cats are independent, they don't listen, they don't come in when you call, they like to stay out all night, and when they're home they like to be left alone and sleep. In other words, every quality that women hate in a man, they love in a cat.

lakg2dzey0s6.gif

I cant speak for other women...those are all the qualities i love in myself. Cats are amazing. Dogs are too needy...like men :)

Dogs are needy but they are loyal. :D

I love dogs and I love cats and wouldn't be able to argue which one is better. I will however say that dogs eat poop. So... there is that.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options

lakg2dzey0s6.gif

making Sassy proud!
    a0b1xv.gif
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Social confines
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    Look I know about the thing but I am gonna go back to just flirting with sweet d on these forums
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    @Caporegiem Alright, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my closeup.

wuae3wwh8foj.gif

I'm so happy to see you making gifs of yourself again!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Who else read about Tikki Tikki Tembo no sa Rembo Chari Bari Ruchi Pip Peri Pembo as a kid?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Onion rings. Really good crispy ones. With ranch.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    hotmod wrote: »

lakg2dzey0s6.gif

making Sassy proud!
    a0b1xv.gif

your response makes me happy!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Who else read about Tikki Tikki Tembo no sa Rembo Chari Bari Ruchi Pip Peri Pembo as a kid?

Nope. But, I do remember Rikki-Tikki-Tavi...

bg-c2_h-26_1_1.jpg?itok=m_W8VO-h&resize=1100x619
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    there are over 3000 pages of threads... looks like a 10 year limit...
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

i did! or at least I made my brother read it out loud because i'm stoopid and it's hard to say.
    he fell in a well?

Yes! And his little brother was Chang. My siblings and I still rattle off that name every once in a while, it was just one of those weird things that stuck
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Anxiously awaiting call from the vet to find out how my dog Tyrion’s surgery went.