Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Does coffee really cause you to age?

Caffeine is in a lot of anti-aging beauty products, I sure hope not.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,978 Member
    Options
    I reinjured my back yesterday. To say this is a setback is a huge understatement. Now I'm going to lose a couple more weeks trying to get back to it. I feel like I've been punched in the face so much, that I don't have any chin to keep up. I'm on the brink

Hang in there, my friend!!!!
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    hDAC658CE

DeadliftsAndSprinkles

get this off my screen

Try this

7y0w8a2cl24a.gif
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Post Malone kind of day
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    hDAC658CE

DeadliftsAndSprinkles

get this off my screen

Try this

7y0w8a2cl24a.gif

You used my own gif against me.

You are infuriating but I can't help but mildly respect you.

ykk4e2k0jy3j.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    It's super easy to recycle gifs today.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,978 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    hDAC658CE

DeadliftsAndSprinkles

get this off my screen

Try this

7y0w8a2cl24a.gif

You used my own gif against me.

You are infuriating but I can't help but mildly respect you.

ykk4e2k0jy3j.gif

@cee134
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Contemporary Architecture for 10,000 sq ft home.
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    So I work in a place where people die. Part of my job is to keep people clean and safe and comfortable until this happens. I really love the job I have. @toned_thugs_n_harmony knows what I am talking about. But I had my first resident die on Saturday night and it didn’t freak me out or make me sad or feel anything really and I dunno if that’s normal or not. That’s what I am thinking about

While you're there for work, it's a noble cause what you and others do. I'd say knowing that you're there for them, and to make their lives a little better as that time draws near helps keep the sanity. In some ways, it also helps keep your head in such situations.

They say you never forget your first. Based on my own experiences, I can say that I haven't from two different (but somewhat related) fields I've worked in. While it's slightly different fields we're in, I can relate. If you need someone to talk to, drop me a line and be glad to.

Heck, we should look at meeting up for a beer soon. I'm focused on my challenge until the 30th. But, I'm craving a bacon cheeseburger and a beer and shall enjoy one after that at the place we've talked about. :lol:
  • Spin533
    Spin533 Posts: 44 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I went to weigh myself today just to confirm weight correct with other pharmacy yesterday.Down 8lbs it tells me since yesterday which is no way right..... Going to ring both pharmacies tomorrow and see if either had machine checked in a while.
    Just want to go with same one weekly but want to be accurate starting out.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Do I really need my job? Kind of really tired of the attitudes. Especially, when I am doing my job the way it should be done and what is beyond expected of me to do..
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    I reinjured my back yesterday. To say this is a setback is a huge understatement. Now I'm going to lose a couple more weeks trying to get back to it. I feel like I've been punched in the face so much, that I don't have any chin to keep up. I'm on the brink

Hey man, just try to hang in there! I know you have had a rough run lately, but things are gonna turn around! You’re too good a guy for them not to!
  • Caporegiem
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

This is terrible. The cameraman should be embarrassed. I mean he’s shaking all over the place, I can’t even enjoy this.

I think he did pretty good considering he was obviously filming one handed....

Wow. Or he was well-aware that moose are vicious beasts and he was shaking with anxiety about how any second now that moose could charge at him and it'd be over and on his gravestone it would say 'don't trifle with moose.'

What are you talking about? He was filming with one hand and checking his pockets to make sure he still had the keys to that backhoe with the other.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    Post Malone kind of day
    MrSith wrote: »
    Post Malone kind of day

Smelly garbage day then?
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options

This is terrible. The cameraman should be embarrassed. I mean he’s shaking all over the place, I can’t even enjoy this.

Wow. Or he was well-aware that moose are vicious beasts and he was shaking with anxiety about how any second now that moose could charge at him and it'd be over and on his gravestone it would say 'don't trifle with moose.'

:joy:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options

What are you talking about? He was filming with one hand and checking his pockets to make sure he still had the keys to that backhoe with the other.

Your attitude is deserving of a new gif from me

But it’s recycle day
  • Caporegiem
    Options

Your attitude is deserving of a new gif from me

Hope it's this one

hDAC658CE