Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »

This is terrible. The cameraman should be embarrassed. I mean he’s shaking all over the place, I can’t even enjoy this.

I think he did pretty good considering he was obviously filming one handed....

Wow. Or he was well-aware that moose are vicious beasts and he was shaking with anxiety about how any second now that moose could charge at him and it'd be over and on his gravestone it would say 'don't trifle with moose.'

What are you talking about? He was filming with one hand and checking his pockets to make sure he still had the keys to that backhoe with the other.

Your attitude is deserving of a new gif from me

z3y9benbi1by.gif
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

This is terrible. The cameraman should be embarrassed. I mean he’s shaking all over the place, I can’t even enjoy this.

Wow. Or he was well-aware that moose are vicious beasts and he was shaking with anxiety about how any second now that moose could charge at him and it'd be over and on his gravestone it would say 'don't trifle with moose.'

What are you talking about? He was filming with one hand and checking his pockets to make sure he still had the keys to that backhoe with the other.

Hope it's this one

hDAC658CE

Unfortunately for you I don't live close enough to that kind of machinery

I've never heard of moose referred to as 'that kind of machinery'
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

Hope it's this one

hDAC658CE

You're about 4000 kms away from me but I feel like you must have seen the eye roll I just gave you
    Perhaps he was referring to the mechanical moose you have in your neighborhood bar.
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    It's not a question of "should I". It's more a question as to "how many"

#someonebroughtcookies to work
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options

Hope it's this one

hDAC658CE

You're about 4000 kms away from me but I feel like you must have seen the eye roll I just gave you
    Perhaps he was referring to the mechanical moose you have in your neighborhood bar.

Ah, yes. A staple at the bars in all of Canada.

That's believable.

maxresdefault.jpg
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My youngest son is off to his first official job. I didn't take his picture. I wanted to tho.

Congrats to your son! I actually DID take pictures when my son first started working. He didn't really like that. :D

:D i did the same on his first day!!!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    My youngest son is off to his first official job. I didn't take his picture. I wanted to tho.

My mom came to my work To take pictures of my first job
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    My sciatica flare up is so bad I’ve been thinking I should do prenatal workouts lmao. I found quite a few on YT. I tried doing Leslie Sansone walk at home videos, but even her “5k” workouts irritated my leg. It’s so weird though, because when I’m doing the workout I feel fine, but as soon as I finish the pain in my left leg is so intense I can barely stand or sit. My mother thinks I should just take an entire week off from exercising. I just can’t see myself not doing any type of exercise for an entire week :( I miss doing my intense workouts!!!!
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    Post Malone kind of day

Post Malone everyday!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Collecting jars of hearts
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    @DeadliftsAndSprinkles Mwuahahaha, I would, I may want to, but you know I won't :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Breakfast
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    884d4684-ea1c-470e-b610-e4017482a877_3.0845168df4d157d1491d38ca724dfe36.png?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

I've almost finished a whole bag of these.
    :s:#
    And I probably wont be going for my walk after work.
    >:)
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Correction make that I have finished the bag and licked it clean..
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    @DeadliftsAndSprinkles Mwuahahaha, I would, I may want to, but you know I won't :)

Now I'm scared. I'd forgotten that you have certain skills.

MmmmmHmmmmmm :)
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »

Now I'm scared. I'd forgotten that you have certain skills.

Waiting patiently
  • mustacheU2Lift
    Options
    Assumptions and judgements are never fair. But life isnt fair.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Above the stairs in my moms house