What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    Today is one of those days I put my phone headset on at work and each time someone starts talking to me I just point to the phone! I wonder if they will ever notice there is no one on the phone?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    MrSith wrote: »
    how I am having the worst year of my life so far.

2017 was the worst year of my life, hands down. 2018 is shaping up to be one the very best.

I have a feeling 2019 is going to be an amazing for you! Hang in there... :)
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options

2017 was the worst year of my life, hands down. 2018 is shaping up to be one the very best.

Great perspective!
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options

That's awesome! Great perspective, and outlook on life.

• 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I'm looking towards 2019 being my year too. I'm ready!
    Options

Great perspective!

Thank you boys :)

I didn't just arrive at this place one day... it took work and brutal honesty with myself and it hurt. a lot.

We all go through dark times, sometimes a hopeful word of encouragement from someone who has clawed their way out of the depths, helps someone in pain. It is so cliche to say but... this too shall pass @MrSith

...hope I don't sound preachy! :D Wishing you all the best :blush:
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    the same thing that's always on my mind

Sammies??

ys6flho7sy2l.jpg

:D
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    why I am such a chicken *kitten* when it comes to me personally.. *kitten* with my kids or my office I will own you, but I cant seem to look out for myself... :/
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options

Great perspective!

I didn't just arrive at this place one day... it took work and brutal honesty with myself and it hurt. a lot.

We all go through dark times, sometimes a hopeful word of encouragement from someone who has clawed their way out of the depths, helps someone in pain. It is so cliche to say but... this too shall pass @MrSith

This is good :)
  • MrSith
    MrSith Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options

It's more than you know of what I have encountered this year. Everything passes doesn't mean it makes it easier today, tomorrow, or next week.

I do thank you for the positivity because we need more of that in the world.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Do some people really not know what an onion looks like?

ow3k8z1jmwfg.jpg
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options

Great perspective!

Not preachy at all. We all face dark times at various points in our life. Sometimes, we can overcome them ourselves. Other times, it's a phone call that saves us from our predicament (or ourselves).

Props to you, and anyone else, who works to better themselves!
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Wheres surfypants?? :'(
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options

It's more than you know of what I have encountered this year. Everything passes doesn't mean it makes it easier today, tomorrow, or next week.

Easier? No, not necessarily. But, how we view things can make it a little less painful on ourselves. As you said, the world needs more positive influence. The best place for that to happen is within ourselves. Yeah, we might be in the shittiest, most *kitten* up time in our lives. But, why dread over it? Look for the positive, even if it is the most miniscule and seemingly insignificant of things. It's still a positive and gives a little glimmer of light to which help brighten the time a bit.

Options

It may not make things easier tomorrow or next week or next month, but eventually you will find your footing again.
  • SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    How much my left arm doesn’t hurt...I’m lying! It’s killing me...
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options

Hugs. Sincerely hope the second half of 2018 changes course to an upward trend.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Boats
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    How much my left arm doesn’t hurt...I’m lying! It’s killing me...

You tend to tolerate a lot from what I can gather through your posts. Ouch!
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Wheres surfypants?? :'(

Didn't she say somewhere that she was about to take a short break to go rough it in the wild in the South Island? Maybe she's doing that +/-?