What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I liked the last Jedi a lot. Although I had some issues with it.

CACO rhymes with TACO.

If that was true then my name would be cocko_ethes, now don’t you feel silly

Cockhoe_eatthese

Well damn. Now I feel silly
  • IHaveMyActTogether
    IHaveMyActTogether Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    We need a little action in these forums. I need to kill some time at work.
    Raise your hand if you want to argue about anything (CICO, filtered selfies, gold digging, people not agreeing with your opinion?) you know anything. :p

I want to play! Just tell me what team I'm on.

The negativity on this board is way too high. The hangry shows. A lot.

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    My definitive Star Wars ranking:

V:The Empire Strikes Back
    IV: A New Hope
    XI: The Last Jedi
    Rogue One
    II: The Clone Wars
    VII: The Force Awakens
    III: The Revenge of the Sith
    VI: The Return of the Jedi
    Solo
    I: The Phantom Menace
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    FOOD
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Ever see something that IMMEDIATELY pissed you off? I just did. Another thread a guy asked:

"I have been using this app for almost one month and i noticed that most of people are old :/
    I want friends on 20s or close to my age so we can support each other, i want to know how people on my age can keep up the healthy lifestyle?!
    Please if you read this, feel free to follow me"

Really????? Is that a way to get people to like you? Calling people a bunch of old *kitten* basically. I need a drink.
  • Misty_1375
    Options
    Misty_1375 wrote: »
    Ever see something that IMMEDIATELY pissed you off? I just did. Another thread a guy asked:

"I have been using this app for almost one month and i noticed that most of people are old :/
    I want friends on 20s or close to my age so we can support each other, i want to know how people on my age can keep up the healthy lifestyle?!

Really????? Is that a way to get people to like you? Calling people a bunch of old *kitten* basically. I need a drink.

Oh and side note....my response got flagged. My response to that was "Maybe it's because I'm too "old"...lol
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options

I just saw this independent of your post. This is clearly a guy who is looking to start some *kitten*. It seems to be working.
  • Misty_1375
    Options
    Boba_14626 wrote: »

I just saw this independent of your post. This is clearly a guy who is looking to start some *kitten*. It seems to be working.

I've seen his posts before and they aren't nice. I'm just not a fan of judgemental people.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Just lol if you haven't been ignoring the c and calling her @taco_ethes all this time.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    Just lol if you haven't been ignoring the c and calling her @taco_ethes all this time.

You don’t wanna know what I’ve been calling you all this time 😏
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »

You don’t wanna know what I’ve been calling you all this time 😏

You missed your chance at Taco_Ethes. Don't be mad.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Raise your hand if you want to argue about anything (CICO, filtered selfies, gold digging, people not agreeing with your opinion?) you know anything. :p

I know. Why else would they pronounce it like taco?!?!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options

I know. Why else would they pronounce it like taco?!?!

I want tacos.... and it's not even Tuesday!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Debating the need to do vs my want to do errands list.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    How sometimes you come across something that you read and it all clicks. Answers that you were looking for or advise that you needed at that moment. That sort of thing.
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    That it's so much nicer around here!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Nothing much. That discount lobotomy was more effective than I ever imagined.