What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    Life is heavy enough. This place is supposed to be an escape and fun. Those that walked the line and got banished made it interesting. Too much vanilla is boring. Now chit chat is dying like it’s infected with Ebola. It’s a shame because it was once fun.

If it's "too vanilla" make it fun..or complain
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Life is heavy enough. This place is supposed to be an escape and fun. Those that walked the line and got banished made it interesting. Too much vanilla is boring. Now chit chat is dying like it’s infected with Ebola. It’s a shame because it was once fun.

If it's "too vanilla" make it fun..or complain

I was just referencing the negativity that I’ve been seeing lately. In regards to the too vanilla, I don’t really write double entendres, but it doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate them. Others that have been banished had a knack for it and I appreciated it. I know my limits. Know need to strike out about my “complaining”. It was more thinking out loud. I noticed in another thread you were having the worst day in a long time. Hope it gets better.

Well i personally am careful how i joke cause i have a job that could pull from this....and i have kids...funny isn't just inappropriate jokes...but growing up with all brothers thats pretty freaking funny...i had one bad day...god forbid....lol
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    In Army Ranger school they told us a joke about a Soldier who woke up in a cold sweat, having a nightmare that he was back in Ranger school. When he woke up and got his bearings he said "Oh, thank God I'm only in Vietnam."

I, legit, had a restless night because I kept dreaming that I had to go back through that miserable *kitten* hole in the morning. That was well over a decade ago. So tired today. :(
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    In Army Ranger school they told us a joke about a Soldier who woke up in a cold sweat, having a nightmare that he was back in Ranger school. When he woke up and got his bearings he said "Oh, thank God I'm only in Vietnam."

I, legit, had a restless night because I kept dreaming that I had to go back through that miserable *kitten* hole in the morning. That was well over a decade ago. So tired today. :(

The closest I can get it sometimes I dream I'm back in high school and it's the end of the semester and I've realized I haven't attended a single class, haven't done any assignments, and somehow I have to pass the final lol

I always thought it was just me but turns out this is really common!
  • Pour_Decisions
    Pour_Decisions Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    We need a little action in these forums. I need to kill some time at work.
    Raise your hand if you want to argue about anything (CICO, filtered selfies, gold digging, people not agreeing with your opinion?) you know anything. :p
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Raise your hand if you want to argue about anything (CICO, filtered selfies, gold digging, people not agreeing with your opinion?) you know anything. :p

caco is pronounced like kay-koh.

also, the last jedi was the third best star wars movie behind empire and a new hope.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

I want to play! Just tell me what team I'm on.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »

also, the last jedi was the third best star wars movie behind empire and a new hope.

Post reported
  • Pour_Decisions
    Options

I want to play! Just tell me what team I'm on.

If you agree with me and my opinions then you're on the winning team. Otherwise, you're just wrong.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

You get me. You really really do
  • SwannySez
    Options

Post reported

That does it. We just became nemeses. We are SO at war.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Options

Post reported

That does it. We just became nemeses. We are SO at war.

Everybody knows the best Star Wars movie was Revenge of the Sith.
  • Pour_Decisions
    Options

Post reported

Or, ....we say post retorted .....and hit em back with....

Kah- kho. And the last jedi was awful

Don't tell me what to do. :D
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Post reported

😂😂
  • SwannySez
    Options

Post reported

Blocked. SO blocked. And reported. AND I directly PMd a mod.

200.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I liked the last Jedi a lot. Although I had some issues with it.

CACO rhymes with TACO.
  • competeagain
    competeagain Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    If this Star Wars talk continues, I’m in
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I liked the last Jedi a lot. Although I had some issues with it.

CACO rhymes with TACO.

If that was true then my name would be cocko_ethes, now don’t you feel silly