What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Why can’t I sleep a full 8 hours anymore?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »

I think it means there is something weighing on your mind, or your biological clock just started ticking
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    I always wonder why people will pack underwear for vacations like they are going to have the runs every day, but, like, one pair of socks for every day. Hmmmmm????
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Honestly, there are more days I’d like to throw back than just Thursday.
  • mojo4717
    mojo4717 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    If I told you I’d have to kill you 😬😜
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    bhadbahabi wrote: »

I think it means there is something weighing on your mind, or your biological clock just started ticking

You’re probably correct on both fronts.
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Getting home and in pjs
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Debating to evict my roommate who is my best friend and been like a mother figure to me for 2 years.. She got my wife and I together. She Handy been paying her portion of bills and rent. I'm only charging 200 for rent and half utilities because she suggested that last year when my wife and I bought the house. This month? I've only gotten 50 from her so far.. She has 450 yet to get to me..

Have you addressed this yet?

I have talked to her about it but her excuse is "they cut hours at work". She makes 12.90 an hour with a 60¢ premium after midnight so 13.50 average and was working 40 hours but they cut the entire store down to 32. She has a sugar daddy to and still cannot pay me the full amount.

I think a 2nd talk to is important , express that you do not want this to ruin the strong relationship you have but it cannot continue

Ya I've talked to her again, have screenshots of texts is sent asking her to pay her half of the bills. My wife and I are through, she will be evicted after I talk to the lawyer Monday.
    Problem is she has already pretty much ruined our friendship by this crap and other stuff.
    Y wife and I are tired of being used.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    I need to take a nap.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    "If the thumb is not a finger, then there is no middle finger."
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Just wondering why people don’t like me, am I really that bad

In my feelings pretty bad
  • Machafin
    Machafin Posts: 2,988 Member
    Options
    Have soccer practice this evening with 5 and 6 year olds. Trying to get a game plan now.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    I need a daily planner. I'm way too busy to keep everything in my head. This morning I showed up to an appointment 24 hrs early :D
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I need a daily planner. I'm way too busy to keep everything in my head. This morning I showed up to an appointment 24 hrs early :D

The early bird gets the worm