Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    A woman threw a banana skin out of her car window when I was driving behind her. Were we in a race? Is Mario Kart my actual life? I'm super glad it wasn't the blue shell.

You’re making me laugh a lot this morning 😂

Wouldn't driving be so much more fun though? "Oh you trying to cut me up?! BANANA SKIN COMING YOUR WAY BISH"

12/10 would write off my car.

bfhfl9vgyfar.gif
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Those people over there in the “How do we perceive you” thread are brave. I’m not certain I would like those answers :D

That's why I can't bring myself to fully participate, too much like walkin a minefield in a public forum :/
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    A woman threw a banana skin out of her car window when I was driving behind her. Were we in a race? Is Mario Kart my actual life? I'm super glad it wasn't the blue shell.

You’re making me laugh a lot this morning 😂

Wouldn't driving be so much more fun though? "Oh you trying to cut me up?! BANANA SKIN COMING YOUR WAY BISH"

12/10 would write off my car.

bfhfl9vgyfar.gif

Haha that is amazing!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Those people over there in the “How do we perceive you” thread are brave. I’m not certain I would like those answers :D

That's why I can't bring myself to fully participate, too much like walkin a minefield in a public forum :/

This, from two of the most likeable people here!
  • Reckoner68
    Options

IT'S COMPLICATED!!!!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

IT'S COMPLICATED!!!!

Shhh, i know, i know. Just take my compliment. TAKE IT
  • Reckoner68
    Options

IT'S COMPLICATED!!!!

Shhh, i know, i know. Just take my compliment. TAKE IT

My therapist would love you :P

...and thanks, heheh
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

Idk - they usually have some hot takes on some of the most contraversial subjects discussed here in C C - Have you read their DC post - very risqué stuff - could go either way 😂
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Every night, man. EVERY. NIGHT.

mq3m5b42eqcr.jpg
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Idk - they usually have some hot takes on some of the most contraversial subjects discussed here in C C - Have you read their DC post - very risqué stuff - could go either way 😂

Dude i snorted way too much melatonin to figure out what this means, break it down for a dummy without acronyms and maybe with some interpretive polka
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

Well, I only have the best things to say about you!

I think you’re quite awesome.
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    So today we pick up our first foster child, and while I am excited, I’m also so overwhelmed and nervous I feel like I’m going to be sick. I’m more anxious than I was when I became a Mother! I just hope we can offer him a good and happy and loved life for whatever amount of time we have him.

I love that you are doing this! Good luck and I am sure it will be amazing
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

Dude i snorted way too much melatonin to figure out what this means, break it down for a dummy without acronyms and maybe with some interpretive polka

C C = chit chat
    DC = dear crush

About the polka - I’m not shrugging off this request - but my accordion is in the shop at the moment, accept my sincere apologies - and I know, I know you don’t want excuses just results - you sound like my mom sheesh
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    So today we pick up our first foster child, and while I am excited, I’m also so overwhelmed and nervous I feel like I’m going to be sick. I’m more anxious than I was when I became a Mother! I just hope we can offer him a good and happy and loved life for whatever amount of time we have him.

I love that you are doing this! Good luck and I am sure it will be amazing

Thank you for the positive vibes! :)
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options

You are all around amazing.. you got this babe!
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Takes a special person to be a good foster parent- you see a lot of ppl that just do it for the cash and kids suffer - however I don’t get the vibe from you at all - I perceive the kid has won the foster lottery as it were - so good on you for stepping up , you’ll no doubt leave a positive impact
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

How generous of you C&C. :)
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

:laugh: @Mario references. :laugh:
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

I love that you're here talking about picking up a foster child, yet worried about how some online folks might perceive you. Strut about with your head up ma'am, you're high quality people material.