What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    My new exercise routine. I'm ready to step out off my comfort zone.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    The phrase "don't you dare" sounds normal but if we say "do not you dare" it sounds weird.
  • notthistime_
    notthistime_ Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    13yr old girls are the crankiest of all human beings
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    sorry, we all have been a bit busy today, waiting on staff to finalize stuff
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Moon_Stone wrote: »
    I was just watching a tv show and the host was asking the guests, “What is the first app you open?” This is Us actor Chris Sullivan said, “MyFitnessPal”. Wonder if he pays for Premium or gets it free for life for that shout out.

Of course TaserFace is on this app.

TASERFACE!!
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    COuldn't sleep last night because I was so dang frustrated with IT and adminsitration, and their lack of understand how technology needs to integrate in a classroom environment. Not just for the cool factor, but with regards to pace and timing of instructional time, ROI, etc.. The amount of time and money wasted, IMHO, is reeeedonks.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    pissed I couldn't get pizza. because 1) they don't accept cc's and 2) they don't accept bills 50 and over

it was only $2 and I couldn't get my pizza >;[!!!!

/endrant

Damn. I wish I went to places that didn't accept my $50s.....
    Actually... I just wish I had $50s... :D:D:D

However, no pizza is awful. This seemed appropriate....

ub762nidcacv.jpg
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Omg too much money is totally a pita!
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    The pattern that I am clearly seeing these days but I can't figure out how it happens if I know that is not what I want or need... what the ...
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    For some reason my phone thinks that I never mean to say someone and that I always mean to say summertime. Today, it gave me a new one. It thinks that I really meant to say yesteryear and not yesterday which totally makes sense.

Mine always corrects I’m to impossible which is incredibly annoying to erase so usually impossible like screw it
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Debating to evict my roommate who is my best friend and been like a mother figure to me for 2 years.. She got my wife and I together. She Handy been paying her portion of bills and rent. I'm only charging 200 for rent and half utilities because she suggested that last year when my wife and I bought the house. This month? I've only gotten 50 from her so far.. She has 450 yet to get to me..
  • FireVixen_Fayth
    FireVixen_Fayth Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Debating to evict my roommate who is my best friend and been like a mother figure to me for 2 years.. She got my wife and I together. She Handy been paying her portion of bills and rent. I'm only charging 200 for rent and half utilities because she suggested that last year when my wife and I bought the house. This month? I've only gotten 50 from her so far.. She has 450 yet to get to me..

Have you addressed this yet?

I have talked to her about it but her excuse is "they cut hours at work". She makes 12.90 an hour with a 60¢ premium after midnight so 13.50 average and was working 40 hours but they cut the entire store down to 32. She has a sugar daddy to and still cannot pay me the full amount.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    I had a dream last night involving 2 MFP members......this is not the first time this has happened. I wonder if this means I need to give it a break here!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    I had a dream last night involving 2 MFP members......this is not the first time this has happened. I wonder if this means I need to give it a break here!
    Which members...and what happened...spill!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    if you put your finger in your ear and scratch it sounds like pac-man