What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    Where the hell I'm moving to!! ug! I wish they would just make up their minds..

Fort Bragg sounds like a great idea

oh hell no! once you are there you never get out!! I"m pushing for Italy!!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    2g16awn9cfac.jpg

dr7vxwyscsjh.jpg
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Just want a date for the move already. I hate waiting on other people.
  • iMago
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    2g16awn9cfac.jpg

dr7vxwyscsjh.jpg

I've spent years forgetting that people wore stupid shoes like these

you ain't have a pair?
  • iMago
    Options
    2g16awn9cfac.jpg

dr7vxwyscsjh.jpg

you ain't have a pair?

Absolutely not but I did have knockoff uggs that were pink and I loved them

7n6n1u1xmnfv.jpg
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,215 Member
    Options
    2g16awn9cfac.jpg

dr7vxwyscsjh.jpg

you ain't have a pair?

7n6n1u1xmnfv.jpg

:joy:
  • WendyJoy76
    WendyJoy76 Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Where the hell I'm moving to!! ug! I wish they would just make up their minds..

Fort Bragg sounds like a great idea

Agree^^^^^ also I cook the best Italian food... you don’t need Italy.. I’ll cuss at you in Italian to workout harder so seeeee you don’t need to go lol!!! Come to NC!!!!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    @iMago wrote: »
    2g16awn9cfac.jpg

dr7vxwyscsjh.jpg

you ain't have a pair?

7n6n1u1xmnfv.jpg

You can both pretend all you want but they were awesome and you'd have loved them

ln50wns9we3l.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    2g16awn9cfac.jpg

dr7vxwyscsjh.jpg

you ain't have a pair?

7n6n1u1xmnfv.jpg

You can both pretend all you want but they were awesome and you'd have loved them

ln50wns9we3l.jpg

I was 16 so I don't have a photo but they basically looked like this

7b97e0cu8zkt.jpg

I got confused. I thought you meant these:

gzkxatjs8l1f.jpg
  • cee134
    Options
    2g16awn9cfac.jpg

dr7vxwyscsjh.jpg

you ain't have a pair?

7n6n1u1xmnfv.jpg

ln50wns9we3l.jpg

7b97e0cu8zkt.jpg

gzkxatjs8l1f.jpg

Those are crocs and they're terrible

Crocs, UGGS, what's the difference?
  • cee134
    Options
    2g16awn9cfac.jpg

dr7vxwyscsjh.jpg

you ain't have a pair?

7n6n1u1xmnfv.jpg

ln50wns9we3l.jpg

7b97e0cu8zkt.jpg

gzkxatjs8l1f.jpg

Those are crocs and they're terrible

Crocs, UGGS, what's the difference?

It's called fashion, sweetie - look it up

Says the lady who wears crocs.
  • iMago
    Options
    One of the many many things I've learned this year is to not put any stock into about 93% of any online friendships. Almost everyone I've talked to or confided in this year are gone. A majority of the rest don't actually give a *kitten* about you. Then there's a couple that you hope don't go away anytime soon. I'm at that age where people are still people to me and not just some username on the screen. I think the younger you get, the easier it could be to be less considerate in other people's actual feelings. I'm not saying everyone, but just in general.

some really care. some don't. IRL is the same way though i think.

in my life, there's people i can't imagine not knowing. sometimes you can lose them and it sucks, and its not always a case of "everything happens for a reason". sometimes it just happens because its stupid.

life is random and harshly absurd, just as often as it is meaningful. you and I both know this.

sometimes you get to keep those people though and its important to try and make sure they understand that *you* care. even if there is distance at some point you gotta do your best to let them have a bit of yourself to carry on down the path. if you can do that, it doesn't ever really have to be goodbye.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    One of the many many things I've learned this year is to not put any stock into about 93% of any online friendships. Almost everyone I've talked to or confided in this year are gone. A majority of the rest don't actually give a *kitten* about you. Then there's a couple that you hope don't go away anytime soon. I'm at that age where people are still people to me and not just some username on the screen. I think the younger you get, the easier it could be to be less considerate in other people's actual feelings. I'm not saying everyone, but just in general.

Some if not most are also dealing with personal hardships which may or may not seem trivial comparatively to your load this past year, and unfortunately for your friends, it may have caught up with them. Tightening the belt varies in execution.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I need a break

Me too, come visit and we can go to MOA
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options

I agree 100% with this.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »

I've had online friends just disappear and it can be really hard. You get to used to them always being there and because it's online and you sometimes don't have any other way to communicate with them when they sign off of here they practically disappear. It sucks.

For the most part I'd say that when they do that it has nothing to do with you at all - it's just them not realizing that by leaving they're accidentally being inconsiderate of your feelings.

I look at it this way. The more anonymous a relationship is, the less stock i put into it. If i dont know your real name, or just your first, im probably not all that bonded to the friendship. If there is no real trust, then im not vested. If we have more than just internet communication, like at least phone or text, i obviously will be more attentive to the relationship, but still not as much as someone i personally interact with physically. I do not consider anonymous messenger apps as any real form of communication either. And no i dont have kik ;).

I have been on this site for a few years now. I have seen people come and go, reinvent themselves, make transformations with mind as well as body....not always for the good. But the one constant i see, is, very few things here last a long time. Proclamations of all sorts get made, and its amusing to watch them change. Sometimes sad too. I see the wave of popular kids come in as the old guard fades away, and its funny as to who the new cast of characters will be.

I take most topics with absolutely no seriousness, and a lot of the people i just enjoy them for what they are. There are also those i dislike as well, but i still enjoy them for what THEY are. Its. Fun place if you keep it prioritized to your reality.

One of your best posts yet T!