Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    A countdown clock

source.gif
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    Was supposed to go grab Mexican with him. I canceled...I still want Mexican.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    skctilidie wrote: »
    A countdown clock

source.gif

I definitely wish it only had that much farther to count.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    im thinking about when one of my so-called "friends" is trapped out in the cold with no internet service and is completely refusing to send me any memes

3f84vn5bjgkc.jpeg
    so over it
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Someone said some pretty hurtful things to me tonight. I know they are only 'words' and I know better than to let them affect me either way... but the sentiment behind them just cut right through me.

it sucks but those things happen for a reason always. teaches you more about that person and yourself i think. ain't ever gonna be the end of the world though. maybe just try and chill as best you can tonight and think about how the rest of the week can still be better.
  • Frieswithdatshake
    Frieswithdatshake Posts: 630 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    My throat hurts, I'm hungry, I want coffee but it's late, the packers better win.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Someone said some pretty hurtful things to me tonight. I know they are only 'words' and I know better than to let them affect me either way... but the sentiment behind them just cut right through me.

it sucks but those things happen for a reason always. teaches you more about that person and yourself i think. ain't ever gonna be the end of the world though. maybe just try and chill as best you can tonight and think about how the rest of the week can still be better.

It does suck but I can see how it is just another push for me in the right direction. It was just unexpected and mean spirited and probably hurt more because it made me look at things about myself and about human nature that I have been suppressing for a while now. Some things for me to work through... I'll just add it to my 'to do' list ;)

Thanks btw :)
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    lililomo2 wrote: »
    if i could get through one *kitten* day without something being being cancer related, vision related, pain related, cold urticaria related - i'd be happy. just somebody give me *kitten* BREAK

<3
  • lililomo2
    lililomo2 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    lililomo2 wrote: »
    if i could get through one *kitten* day without something being being cancer related, vision related, pain related, cold urticaria related - i'd be happy. just somebody give me *kitten* BREAK

<3

back at you love...xo
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options

I'm sure they will wish one day soon they could take it back Mama, probably dealing with their own internal mess and don't know how to deal with it

Either way, no excuse, you don't deserve that...
    Hope the rest of your week goes better :heart:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    My ex is lying to her lawyer and he advised her to cancel my parenting time. I assumed this was a lie but I called him and he confirmed it. This is a *kitten* disaster. I’m very excited for this to be done
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    My ex is lying to her lawyer and he advised her to cancel my parenting time. I assumed this was a lie but I called him and he confirmed it. This is a *kitten* disaster. I’m very excited for this to be done

Ugh...I am so sorry to hear that. It's total BS. I pray this to end for you
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    How to unsee Fendi's scarf.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

I'm sorry Noah you're going through that.. <3
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    Options
    Some people just can't seem to get past the green pants :sad:

Well, now I'm thinking about those green pants. Thanks a lot! :p