Options
    Why are smarties not smarties in the US like they are in Canada

And they call rockets smarties I heard
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Smarties are delicious.

M & M's just don't taste as good. The shell tastes wrong, not to omit the breakdown texture fail. Chocolate has a bitter note comparatively.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options

Smarties are delicious.

M & M's just don't taste as good. The shell tastes wrong, not to omit the breakdown texture fail. Chocolate has a bitter note comparatively.

Really? I like M&M's better, I think the chocolate tastes better and I especially like the peanut ones.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »

Smarties are delicious.

Really? I like M&M's better, I think the chocolate tastes better and I especially like the peanut ones.

Peanut ones are the go-to option here.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    A question I've been wanting to ask someone but I'm scared to hear the answer. It's kinda driving me crazy.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    A question I've been wanting to ask someone but I'm scared to hear the answer. It's kinda driving me crazy.

No Fear!

Pull out the thorn rather than build your life around it... It's all Kae Sera anyway
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

No Fear!

Pull out the thorn rather than build your life around it... It's all Kae Sera anyway

💙
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Why do people wait until tragedy strikes to make amends? It's been a rollercoaster of a day.

Nothing too close to home, I hope?
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    Why do people wait until tragedy strikes to make amends? It's been a rollercoaster of a day.

Close enough and could have hit much closer... more than one situation as well. My mind is reeling.... I'm trying to distract myself to ease some of the stress.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Close enough and could have hit much closer... more than one situation as well. My mind is reeling.... I'm trying to distract myself to ease some of the stress.

Oh wow! I'm sorry to read the compounding matters you have had to deal with today. I will not have you ponder on this matter further.

Apologies for the intrusion and I sincerely hope they're resolved in a timely manner.
    Options

Oh wow! I'm sorry to read the compounding matters you have had to deal with today. I will not have you ponder on this matter further.

Apologies for the intrusion and I sincerely hope they're resolved in a timely manner.

No intrusion at all, in fact I really appreciate you asking
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

Having read your posts over these past few months, it was rather disconcerting to read that you had to write your post at all. Not quite your usual beat and rhythm.

Bittersweet. Tragedy can have a way of righting wrongs. Whyever do people wait until, to make amends?
    Options

Having read your posts over these past few months, it was rather disconcerting to read that you had to write your post at all. Not quite your usual beat and rhythm.

Bittersweet. Tragedy can have a way of righting wrongs. Whyever do people wait until, to make amends?

I don't usually share these types of things but I suppose tonight I felt I needed it... it is cathartic in a way just to get it out there and off my chest. I don't think tragedy can right wrongs, but it can help put things into perspective.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

I don't usually share these types of things but I suppose tonight I felt I needed it... it is cathartic in a way just to get it out there and off my chest. I don't think tragedy can right wrongs, but it can help put things into perspective.

I understand completely. I often use MFP to vent and unload.

Change in perspective is never a bad thing, no matter the path of causality. I'm pleased you're ok.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options

No Fear!

Thank you!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I hope that mosquito I wiz'd on in the locker room doesn't survive long enough to bite someone 😂
  • 777Gemma888
    edited November 2018
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Currently sitting double parked on a street waiting for cabinet store to open.....cop pulls up to me to i assume ask me to move....im wearing a NYPD Special Victims Unit fleece a friend gave to me....cop sees it and just says, good morning brother and drives off. Im thinking i may wear this fleece everyday....maybe even in the summer ;)

You should do that. Summer time in NY + fleece? Hmmmmm. They wear those light duster/wind breaker jackets in hotter months, similar to the ATF, FBI ones ....Maybe your friend has a spare +/-

• 777Gemma888
    Options
    I hope that mosquito I wiz'd on in the locker room doesn't survive long enough to bite someone 😂

I read that wrongly ... Thought yout had sprayed it ... In my head, " he takes bug spray to the gym?" Only thereafter, did your wiz'd click. OMG! Glad it didn't bite you. Just sayin'