Replies

• kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    newmeadow wrote: »
    bojack5 wrote: »
    If i posted pics in tight fitting spandex i would get banned

How about very very snug tan trousers. This other guy did it and it was okay.

lol. I got warned for posting in workout shorts, because the particular person THOUGHT they could see something. Supposed if I was a Hickory Farms summer sausage model like @leut_underpants, maybe something could've been, but seriously...that was ridiculous.

Of course, the particular MFP person in turn posted themself in spandex.

Meh...was a bit ago, but still ironic.

Just make it your profile pic and no one will care.

See @leut_underpants eggplant smuggling in mint pants picture for reference.

That picture is literally a headless selfie. The is zero intent. You pervs just can't be trusted. :rage:

“Headless” he says. :huh:

:huh:

Only a pervert would make that implied connection. :rage:

Oh I’m not denying it. :flowerforyou:
  • kindalikevelma
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »

How about very very snug tan trousers. This other guy did it and it was okay.

lol. I got warned for posting in workout shorts, because the particular person THOUGHT they could see something. Supposed if I was a Hickory Farms summer sausage model like @leut_underpants, maybe something could've been, but seriously...that was ridiculous.

Of course, the particular MFP person in turn posted themself in spandex.

Meh...was a bit ago, but still ironic.

Just make it your profile pic and no one will care.

See @leut_underpants eggplant smuggling in mint pants picture for reference.

Also, says the lady in bootylicious spandex

Nevermind the obvious doggy correlation

How much innuendo and suggestion should a man have to endure? :sad:

Never heard of it. Those are my house pants.
  • kindalikevelma
    Options
    I

You REALLY should't. You will get banned. :laugh: Isn't advisable to tempt their permissiveness. The same goes for @leut_underpants .

If y'all need customized groin cups, stay away from tight fitting spandex on MFP.

Wait, what did I do to get lumped in here? :noway:

Tight fitting spandex are NOT for the endowed, you might STILL get banned.

Have I worn tight spandex? Why would I be banned for something that will never* happen?

*that you know about :bigsmile:

:laugh: No one works your mint green trousers like you do Leut.

I appreciate the use of trousers. It sounds far classier than pants. :flowerforyou:

Like you need any more class...
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    My new goal in life is to be able to wear spandex that will get me banned from MFP.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    This thread is doomed.
  • newmeadow
    newmeadow Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    My new goal in life is to be able to wear spandex that will get me banned from MFP.

I think if cellulite shows through in clearly noticable dimpling that's at least worth a thread shut down.
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options

Oh bless you .... :D:D:D
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,817 Member
    Options
    on my mind currently: it is exhausting applying to jobs.

aside from that, I'm thinking about how thankful I am to have the amazingly wonderful family that I have :heart:
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Eggplant.
    Smuggling.
  • newmeadow
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Eggplant.
    Smuggling.

I always thought he just strolled casually in the room carrying it in full view innocently asking for recipes and eggplant expiration dates.
  • k8eekins
    Options
    I'm very nervous about meeting up with my biological father this weekend. The last time we saw each other was when I graduated from high school. He contacted me last January to meet up and he cancelled last minute. I have a lot of resentment and anger towards him , my mother did a great job at raising me with my step father but a part of me always wanted a relationship with my father. I'm really scared he lets me down but I'm willing to take that chance. He can't hurt me more than he has already.

THIS ("emboldened"). Focus on what matters to you now. Everything else (the resentment, the anger, the cancellation) ... To the wind.

• newmeadow
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    I'm very nervous about meeting up with my biological father this weekend. The last time we saw eachother was when I graduated from high school. He contacted me last January to meet up and he cancelled last minute. I have a lot of resentment and anger towards him , my mother did a great job at raising me with my step father but a part of me always wanted a relationship with my father. I'm really scared he lets me down but I'm willing to take that chance. He can't hurt me more than he has already.

you ain't that kid he bailed on anymore. that kid already got hurt by it enough I'd imagine. lady you are now though- pretty sure she can handle a lot more without blinking, especially at this point.

maybe he bails again and maybe he doesn't. he ain't gonna be able to make up for lost time either way. you're doing him a favor imo hopefully he appreciates it.

point being, just do what feels right and if it works it works. if it doesn't as least you tried. be lame to not have tried and then end up regretting it later you know.

<3
    I'm very nervous about meeting up with my biological father this weekend. The last time we saw eachother was when I graduated from high school. He contacted me last January to meet up and he cancelled last minute. I have a lot of resentment and anger towards him , my mother did a great job at raising me with my step father but a part of me always wanted a relationship with my father. I'm really scared he lets me down but I'm willing to take that chance. He can't hurt me more than he has already.

Maybe you can wait until you feel stronger before you make a plan to meet with him. I know you have a strong baseline but you've taken a tremendous blow to the heart quite recently. Taking a gamble on getting your feelings hurt by someone with a shaky track record might not be a good idea right now.

I know, I may not be very strong right now but I guess a part of me is worried that he won't reach out again and I'll regret not going...

You can absolutely reach out to him when the time is right.

I went to visit my own father in my midthirties after having no contact with him for 20 years. He was drunk, ridiculed me for being fat and told me to get out.

I still reached out to him again and we were able to remain friends for the rest of his life.

I don't know your father but I think when you reach out to him he won't reject you 💜.
  • k8eekins
    edited November 2018
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »
    I'm very nervous about meeting up with my biological father this weekend. The last time we saw each other was when I graduated from high school. He contacted me last January to meet up and he cancelled last minute. I have a lot of resentment and anger towards him , my mother did a great job at raising me with my step father but a part of me always wanted a relationship with my father. I'm really scared he lets me down but I'm willing to take that chance. He can't hurt me more than he has already.

THIS ("emboldened"). Focus on what matters to you now. Everything else (the resentment, the anger, the cancellation) ... To the wind.

Absolutely, life is too short to hold on to anger. 2 months ago, I lost someone very close to me and my children, every day since that happened, I wish I wouldn't have let my anger get in the way of saying or doing certain things. It's too late now but it's not too late to make other things right.

My sympathy and condolences to you and your children for your loss. I'd been reading and I was voting "Hugs" throughout your posts on the Board when you'd shared your pain and your concerns for your babies, for I didn't want to be too forward and engage with a response, knowing how emotionally raw you still are, given we rarely interact here.

Inasmuch as fathers (however they come with their imperfections) weren't a part or were in part huge facets of our lives ... They are our Dads. And when you're gifted by the Universe to have 2 ... You don't have to have only one, when you're being given this opportunity, however it presents itself when it unfolds and however long it'll last. To not, is to deny yourself, a part of you.

I hear you ... I'd stopped talking to my father for years, for having hurt my Mum, in a huge way ... Given I'd never in all my life dared to say anything that would hurt him, my rebuff - choosing to rarely speak with him as though he'd live forever ...Is my torture chamber. He gave me the world. Never denied me anything