Options
    seriously, where did this year go?
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I wish I had a loving mother like you.

This is definitely not me

Certainly not TJ, although, having a Dad like you would be a blessing for any child.

My Dad was cool, like you are, only I didn't acknowledge his positive traits to him whilst he'd been alive. Always looking inward. Selfish. Self absorbed. Traits I no longer carry.

Thanks for the nice words, but I meant that my mom and I don't have much of a relationship

That's sad. Hugs.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    For everyone on this site preaching "You could eat whatever you want, just stay under your mfp calorie goal"...

There are 10 new forum post everyday like "Hey everyone, back again!"

If that's not evidence there's a lot more going on then simply CICO, I don't know what is

It's about small changes over time and building momentum... Not motivation or some calorie goal

I don't feel particularly motivated to do this workout right now, but the ball is rolling and I couldn't stop it if I tried

It's more mental than mathematical...

You can't tell me what to do! (she says, while stuffing 1850 calories worth of twinkies into her face because it meets her calorie goal)

Now I'm not going to knock anyone who can do that, because... Skills :lol:

But then wonders why the whole... If everyday were like this, calculation is bogus lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    On bitterly cold days, I want to be able to just order my gas online and they come fill up my car for me so I don't even have to go out and stand in the crappy weather.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I should have taking off today.. Blah!
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    About to watch fifty shades darker...

The first one 👎😂...

I mean come on, a contract.... Lame lol

Bruh that’s why you gotta read the fine print...sign up for the free checking account and end up a sex slave

So uhm, you have a bank you recommend?

Why ma’am you are in luck! why don’t we step into my office and get you an application

I hope there's a free toaster involved.
  • DawnOfTheDead_Lift
    DawnOfTheDead_Lift Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    About to watch fifty shades darker...

The first one 👎😂...

I mean come on, a contract.... Lame lol

Bruh that’s why you gotta read the fine print...sign up for the free checking account and end up a sex slave

So uhm, you have a bank you recommend?

Why ma’am you are in luck! why don’t we step into my office and get you an application

I hope there's a free toaster involved.

Actually it's a mini fridge.

minimum deposit is personal liberty
  • elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    First, I am starting to think what my watchword for 2019 will be - 2018 was gratitude. Making sure that I appreciated all my blessing.
    I'm also thinking about my stepson and his alcoholic wife and more importantly, the children that they are trying to raise. My mother was an alcoholic, so I know what that feels like.
    And tonight I'm thinking about our quick trip to New Orleans tomorrow.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Why do I keep doing this to myself?

Idk, but you'll go blind if you don't stop :D:p
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    There's a closed valve somewhere, I just know it... But nobody ever wants to listen to me 🤷🏽‍♂️

Looking forward to coming in tomorrow night and hearing how the day shift sup found a closed valve

Wish I could find it myself but it's probably down in the pipe chase, which makes it a confined space entry, which means I can't... Lame
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    I see 3am more than a person should.