What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I like to be a ghost who people don't think about.

If people knew of ghosts it would be all they thought about.

THIS IS TRUE

Source/advice: don't listen to ghost stories on youtube when you can't sleep
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I can't feel my fingers or toes
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Can a person actually crap 200 pounds a day ? 🤔

You trying to lose some weight before a cruise or something?

Normally this is my post cruise plan 😂
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

How *kitten* up would that be if we could really confirm the existence of ghost... Someone always watching you..
  • caco_ethes
    Options

How *kitten* up would that be if we could really confirm the existence of ghost... Someone always watching you..

You don't believe in ghosts? Next you'll be saying aliens aren't real smh
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options

I don't have air con :'( Just a $5 fan from a thrift shop that sounds like a 747 jet engine :D

I got some good news for you.

If you get a bucket and cut some holes in it then fill it full of ice, you get working Air conditioner:

zp9i9qperlur.jpg

It's not perfect, because you have to keep filling it full of ice but it works really well.

You can go the extra mile and use a cooler, as it keeps the ice from melting faster.

izr8gcf4m0wa.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxSLbpAwibg
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

You don't believe in ghosts? Next you'll be saying aliens aren't real smh

While I don't mind a little exhibition...
    I meant for normal people 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    i cut back on my meds this past month because i started having some bad side effects. like leftover dreams bleeding into my daytime basically.

but this past week or so i been having some physical probs. like i hurt my neck and shoulder. and I've been having some recurring leg issues too.
    so i started taking them again hoping they'd put me under and I'd sleep good again and feel better faster.

but if anything I'm waking earlier every night again AND still having bad vivid dreams when im actually asleep- like those kind where you can't tell they're not real and you don't know where or when you are when you actually wake up.

Maybe they aren't dreams and are in fact glitches in the matrix

the one last night was awful so i hope not. it ended up with a group of people beating me to death. like they had me on the ground and were kicking me and i could feel it all the whole time like it was really happening.

Okay that's terrible and I have no further comments where I try to be funny
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    i cut back on my meds this past month because i started having some bad side effects. like leftover dreams bleeding into my daytime basically.

but this past week or so i been having some physical probs. like i hurt my neck and shoulder. and I've been having some recurring leg issues too.
    so i started taking them again hoping they'd put me under and I'd sleep good again and feel better faster.

but if anything I'm waking earlier every night again AND still having bad vivid dreams when im actually asleep- like those kind where you can't tell they're not real and you don't know where or when you are when you actually wake up.

the one last night was awful so i hope not. it ended up with a group of people beating me to death. like they had me on the ground and were kicking me and i could feel it all the whole time like it was really happening.

That's scary as *kitten* Brother
    My ❤️ to you, I hope you find some peace at night and soon...

Dig you as a person, I pray better nights are just around the corner for you...
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options

no worries taco i ain't taken offense by nothing you've ever said.

still gonna judge you for the fan blades though.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

no worries taco i ain't taken offense by nothing you've ever said.

still gonna judge you for the fan blades though.

I'd be disappointed in you if you didn't

You'll be happy to know that we've moved into our new house where the fan blades are 12 feet up and will most definitely never be dusted
  • iMago
    Options

That's scary as *kitten* Brother
    My ❤️ to you, I hope you find some peace at night and soon...

Dig you as a person, I pray better nights are just around the corner for you...

i really appreciate that man. its been like this for a long time now though, so i can deal. its just been a bit rougher at the moment is all.
  • ginagurl79
    ginagurl79 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I need to get some
    Ambition- between work, kids and hubby..I want to sleep 💤
  • iMago
    Options
    Moon_Stone wrote: »

It sounds trite, but I genuinely hope that you find and hold onto some peace and that the bad dreams stop haunting you.

thank you i appreciate it more than you know <3
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    Do lefthanded people put their belts on backwards...

Missing Bacon now
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options
    k5gw6pnnuft8.jpeg

You know Brady is from San Mateo County?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    My BP,
    what the heck is going on with my blood pressure?
    All of a sudden the meds aren’t working, got me waterlogged and pushing my anxiety over the top.