What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    My dream situation last night was nothing like iMago's but it's still been on my mind since I woke up.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Three years in a row I got the flu shot, and here I am the third year in a row, with the flu :angry:

Maybe you're in the control group.
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    My uncle is *kitten* clown. I want to punch him but he is so not worth it. I hate him
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    i cut back on my meds this past month because i started having some bad side effects. like leftover dreams bleeding into my daytime basically.

but this past week or so i been having some physical probs. like i hurt my neck and shoulder. and I've been having some recurring leg issues too.
    so i started taking them again hoping they'd put me under and I'd sleep good again and feel better faster.

but if anything I'm waking earlier every night again AND still having bad vivid dreams when im actually asleep- like those kind where you can't tell they're not real and you don't know where or when you are when you actually wake up.

Maybe they aren't dreams and are in fact glitches in the matrix

the one last night was awful so i hope not. it ended up with a group of people beating me to death. like they had me on the ground and were kicking me and i could feel it all the whole time like it was really happening.

Sounds dreadful. Hope the new approach eases your night terrors and physicalised pains.
  • RhiAnLewis17
    RhiAnLewis17 Posts: 2,299 Member
    Options
    Three years in a row I got the flu shot, and here I am the third year in a row, with the flu :angry:

Happens to me every time too. So annoying and takes ages to recover from. Hope you're feeling better soon.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Claritin, NyQuil and orange juice

All in a shot glass or naw?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    i cut back on my meds this past month because i started having some bad side effects. like leftover dreams bleeding into my daytime basically.

but this past week or so i been having some physical probs. like i hurt my neck and shoulder. and I've been having some recurring leg issues too.
    so i started taking them again hoping they'd put me under and I'd sleep good again and feel better faster.

but if anything I'm waking earlier every night again AND still having bad vivid dreams when im actually asleep- like those kind where you can't tell they're not real and you don't know where or when you are when you actually wake up.

Maybe they aren't dreams and are in fact glitches in the matrix

the one last night was awful so i hope not. it ended up with a group of people beating me to death. like they had me on the ground and were kicking me and i could feel it all the whole time like it was really happening.

Sounds like night terrors.. I hope it gets better soon. Hugs
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    “Gif” or “jif” come on guys it’s pronounced
    r5onkj7v1dug.jpeg
    Eta this is what I have In scrabble right now with an a. This is a dang joke
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I don't want to go to work, after work.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Like a double
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

Like a double

Yep. I technically get 3 full days off a month and work at least 2 doubles every week.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Like a double

Yep. I technically get 3 full days off a month and work at least 2 doubles every week.

I’m doubling now!! Woo
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Like a double

I’m doubling now!! Woo

You always seem to be working. Have a fun shift poppet.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Like a double

I’m doubling now!! Woo

wxlceddsxso3.gif
  • RhiAnLewis17
    Options

Like a double

I’m doubling now!! Woo

wxlceddsxso3.gif

I know you will anyway. You can't help it.
  • SirMxyzptlk
    SirMxyzptlk Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Snow is, the worst.
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Like a double

I’m doubling now!! Woo

wxlceddsxso3.gif

I know you will anyway. You can't help it.

*embarrassed* sheesh
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I get confused when the day it and don’t say it threads are next to each other ❤️

i really think its a nice little bit of commentary on the duality of man. the Jungian thing <3