Options

Replies

• iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    i cut back on my meds this past month because i started having some bad side effects. like leftover dreams bleeding into my daytime basically.

but this past week or so i been having some physical probs. like i hurt my neck and shoulder. and I've been having some recurring leg issues too.
    so i started taking them again hoping they'd put me under and I'd sleep good again and feel better faster.

but if anything I'm waking earlier every night again AND still having bad vivid dreams when im actually asleep- like those kind where you can't tell they're not real and you don't know where or when you are when you actually wake up.

Maybe they aren't dreams and are in fact glitches in the matrix

the one last night was awful so i hope not. it ended up with a group of people beating me to death. like they had me on the ground and were kicking me and i could feel it all the whole time like it was really happening.

That's horrible :/ Are you aware that you're dreaming..because that's lucid dreaming, I know I am dreaming and can wake myself up when it gets uber *kitten*. Sorry you're having such a rough time.

most times im not aware of it and can't control it in any way. it's been this way for a while. i don't often remember the dreams at all but when i do they're usually always vivid and especially painful.
    and i can't make myself wake up when they're really bad either. it just happens on its own
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    i cut back on my meds this past month because i started having some bad side effects. like leftover dreams bleeding into my daytime basically.

but this past week or so i been having some physical probs. like i hurt my neck and shoulder. and I've been having some recurring leg issues too.
    so i started taking them again hoping they'd put me under and I'd sleep good again and feel better faster.

but if anything I'm waking earlier every night again AND still having bad vivid dreams when im actually asleep- like those kind where you can't tell they're not real and you don't know where or when you are when you actually wake up.

Maybe they aren't dreams and are in fact glitches in the matrix

the one last night was awful so i hope not. it ended up with a group of people beating me to death. like they had me on the ground and were kicking me and i could feel it all the whole time like it was really happening.

That's horrible :/ Are you aware that you're dreaming..because that's lucid dreaming, I know I am dreaming and can wake myself up when it gets uber *kitten*. Sorry you're having such a rough time.

most times im not aware of it and can't control it in any way. it's been this way for a while. i don't often remember the dreams at all but when i do they're usually always vivid and especially painful.
    and i can't make myself wake up when they're really bad either. it just happens on its own

Sorry you're having a rough time and I don't want to sound trite by repeating the 'sorry' sentiment, but it comes from a genuine place of hoping things get better for you.

it's alright Surfy i appreciate it anyhow. I'm hoping I'll crash hard tonight and not remember anything for a few hours at least
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Just saw Barry Manilow perform on Today entertainment 😮 his skin is pulled so tight.. I think the mark on his chin was his belly button..
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Just saw Barry Manilow perform on Today entertainment 😮 his skin is pulled so tight.. I think the mark on his chin was his belly button..

Must be nice
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Must be nice

I have no idea how old he is but boy I was shocked..
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,558 Member
    Options
    I get confused when the day it and don’t say it threads are next to each other ❤️

i really think its a nice little bit of commentary on the duality of man. the Jungian thing <3

I like when you psychobabble 😉

Can you do Kant❤️

This guy is literally so smart and he knows so much and I’m constantly having my interest roused by this maniacle genius/absolute sweetheart of a man

You said roused. ❤️

Apparently I’m very roused tonight
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    I don't want to go to work, after work.

Like a double

Yep. I technically get 3 full days off a month and work at least 2 doubles every week.

I’m doubling now!! Woo

Stay warm buddy!
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Must be nice

Who you calling but boy 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    edited January 2019
    Options

Must be nice

That's but with one t.. :laugh:
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Options

Must be nice

Uhh... Everybody knows about that hu? 😒
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Must be nice

Uhh... Everybody knows about that hu? 😒

:laugh: secrets out now
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »

Like a double

Yep. I technically get 3 full days off a month and work at least 2 doubles every week.

I’m doubling now!! Woo

Stay warm buddy!

Imposssibruuuuuuu
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    xxsgkg870i2c.gif
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Like a double

I’m doubling now!! Woo

Stay warm buddy!

Imposssibruuuuuuu

No you gotta make it through buddy! Don't freeze on me now!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    Options

Like a double

I’m doubling now!! Woo

Stay warm buddy!

Imposssibruuuuuuu

I’m not gonna ma.....
  • Tankiscool
    Options

Like a double

I’m doubling now!! Woo

Stay warm buddy!

Imposssibruuuuuuu

I’m not gonna ma.....

You make sure you call your mother more often you hear me young man?