You saw Poe too?
  • imtired2019
    imtired2019 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Anyone alive?
  • imtired2019
    Options
    I’m a student and I’m tired all the time! Especially after Gym I fall asleep. Any advice on how to keep my energy level up? Like a drink?
  • imtired2019
    Options
    My bad I should have said a healthy drink not caffeine
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    I wonder if theres a machine thatll fast forward today to friday ???

if you drink and/or take sleeping medication it's kinda like time travel in a way
  • ElC_76
    ElC_76 Posts: 3,054 Member
    Options
    I’m a student and I’m tired all the time! Especially after Gym I fall asleep. Any advice on how to keep my energy level up? Like a drink?

Yep I'm like that too but now I'm into kale and baby spinach juice with no sugar cranberry juice high quality brand and it works awesome!!
  • ElC_76
    edited April 2019
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    You should try a kale shake with banana and wheatgrass, or just a shake with banana and wheatgrass - this is a natural energy drink which should give you a good boost of energy. Try and search around for different energy smoothy recipies

Jinks!🤣
  • iMago
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

if you drink and/or take sleeping medication it's kinda like time travel in a way

Lol i did that last night! I drank some beer took a doubleshot of tequila and nyquil after. Best sleep i had in a while 🤣🤣🤣 but i wanna be present this time around when the fast forward thing happens.

well technically you already *are* time traveling, its just at the rate of 24hrs per day, and you go only forward. i find closing my eyes as often as possible helps with making it feel faster though.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    You should try a kale shake with banana and wheatgrass, or just a shake with banana and wheatgrass - this is a natural energy drink which should give you a good boost of energy. Try and search around for different energy smoothy recipies

What the shish is wheatgrass?
  • iMago
    Options

Lol i did that last night! I drank some beer took a doubleshot of tequila and nyquil after. Best sleep i had in a while 🤣🤣🤣 but i wanna be present this time around when the fast forward thing happens.

well technically you already *are* time traveling, its just at the rate of 24hrs per day, and you go only forward. i find closing my eyes as often as possible helps with making it feel faster though.

But i wanna fast forward it!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Time-Machine-Works/153227507193

iwutbabjdvrp.jpg
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options

https://therenegadepharmacist.com/happens-body-start-drinking-wheatgrass/

What does it taste like?

I don’t eat fruit. So I’m not sure what else to mix it with. I would assume it’s not a yummy flavour.
  • ElC_76
    Options

What does it taste like?

I don’t eat fruit. So I’m not sure what else to mix it with. I would assume it’s not a yummy flavour.

Its actual really nice. Sweet but rich I thought anyhow
  • CoffeeAndContour
    Options
    ElC_76 wrote: »

What does it taste like?

Its actual really nice. Sweet but rich I thought anyhow

Oh, nice! Thanks :)
  • h7650cindy
    h7650cindy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Has anyone used the Protein Fluff as a pre-surgery diet?
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    How come you always want what you don’t/can’t have but when you finally get it- you don’t want it?🤔
  • ElC_76
    Options
    How come you always want what you don’t/can’t have but when you finally get it- you don’t want it?🤔

Blame Murphy.