What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I've seen hatred for the word moist on this forum repeatedly. Theres lots of pineapple on pizza hatred too. I dont get the hatred for either.

I flippin love pineapple on my pizza
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    I'm debating on shaving my head before I start my treatments next week or do something really funky with my hair before I lose it, like something I never had the guts to do. Also... I'm scared to look like a conehead but there's a lady around here that makes beautiful wigs so at least there's that.

the half shaved head thing that Miley did a few years ago please

Never know 🤷‍♀️ if I can feel better tomorrow I may go see my hairdresser. Stay tuned 😜

platinum blonde :love: <3

+1 I think she'd rock it.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    There was a guy who kept on inviting me to his place every week and I started quietly getting irritated by it, he was kind of jaded and faltering, and he basically said that he's messed up. I didn't talk to him in 5 months now and while I'd like to continue avoiding him, I'm worried he might be quietly suicidal or something and I'm thinking that maybe I should send an email. I'm just worried it will trigger him to continue inviting me to his place again.

I decided that I'll contact him again

I'm pleased you have had a reversion to your primary cause of action with this "friend" who incessantly invites you over.

Perhaps suggest something else the two of you could do together, rather then chilling at his home? You could always use it as time for mild distraction away from being inside your own head. A feat, yes.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    kpgrbc51zia2.gif
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    There was a guy who kept on inviting me to his place every week and I started quietly getting irritated by it, he was kind of jaded and faltering, and he basically said that he's messed up. I didn't talk to him in 5 months now and while I'd like to continue avoiding him, I'm worried he might be quietly suicidal or something and I'm thinking that maybe I should send an email. I'm just worried it will trigger him to continue inviting me to his place again.

I'm pleased you have had a reversion to your primary cause of action with this "friend" who incessantly invites you over.

Perhaps suggest something else the two of you could do together, rather then chilling at his home? You could always use it as time for mild distraction away from being inside your own head. A feat, yes.
    Yes, I suggested to go somewhere, a bar or something... I'm not certain what's going on in his head, but he seems ok.

Good news. Fabulous. 🙌 You save yourself from worrying about him overmuch and you get to check off the "friend time" he so desperately prompts you about. :)
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I feel like I'll never be "ready" to give all of myself to another relationship. I've had someone in my life for a couple of months now, he's really good to me, he treats me right, he shows me how much he cares every day even if he's gone away for 2 months but I feel like I can't give all of my heart to him. Sometimes I think I'm better off alone, that way nobody gets hurt. Deep thoughts today...

For like the seventh time in two or three days I wish I could sit down and write you a long letter. Dang. Take a deep breath, don’t overthink, and don’t convince yourself to push away the people who love you :) they want to be in your life, it’ll be ok

Your busy guy, by the time u write long letters and send paper planes with codes on them.. and...

Hopefully you'll have time to sleep, lol not stare at ceiling thinking about it all.. 😉😉
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'll never be "ready" to give all of myself to another relationship. I've had someone in my life for a couple of months now, he's really good to me, he treats me right, he shows me how much he cares every day even if he's gone away for 2 months but I feel like I can't give all of my heart to him. Sometimes I think I'm better off alone, that way nobody gets hurt. Deep thoughts today...

For like the seventh time in two or three days I wish I could sit down and write you a long letter. Dang. Take a deep breath, don’t overthink, and don’t convince yourself to push away the people who love you :) they want to be in your life, it’ll be ok

I needed to hear that. I'm stubborn... and I've pushed away people that meant the world to me for no reason. I live every day with regrets.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Alzzi_2 wrote: »

Your busy guy, by the time u write long letters and send paper planes with codes on them.. and...

Hopefully you'll have time to sleep, lol not stare at ceiling thinking about it all.. 😉😉

Hey lady, good to see you :) Hope things are getting better in your camp, too!
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

I needed to hear that. I'm stubborn... and I've pushed away people that meant the world to me for no reason. I live every day with regrets.

Trust me, I've been there too :) Whenever you get too far into your head, my suggestion is to plant a few more whoopee cushions!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options

What the melatonin is for amarite??
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

It’s hard when you’ve loved and lost before - but all your comments of the dude are positive - and seems you can use as much positive energy in your life right now as you can get - hang in there
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options

Hey lady, good to see you :) Hope things are getting better in your camp, too!

Hey Man!, thanku!!
    I'd say the same back but, I cant see u but I recognized your posts.
    Yep, we are doing good. Just riding the snow waves atm, fun but cold. ;)
  • Cowsfan1
    Options
    My nephew just looked at cuyler Murray in a cardinal uniform and said so he plays for the ravens ?? Is this dude even my nephew- do we share the same blood??
  • Dddbautista
    Dddbautista Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need a home gym 🤔
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

How'd that go?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    This fun fact is now on my mind:

If you were 4 years old when “Red Red Wine” was released
    UB40 now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXt56MB-3vc