Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What's on your mind?

Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    All
    Alone
    In
    The
    Office
    🎶 I am doing happy dances 🎵
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    All
    Alone
    In
    The
    Office

200.gif
  • TwitchyMagee
    All
    Alone
    In
    The
    Office

200.gif

I’d for sure break an ankle.
    csh3hgjl5n15.jpeg

• TwitchyMagee
    edited July 2022
    At the end of every work week I post a quote on my little white board thingy. Today I’m having a hard time coming up with one that is appropriate. “Why don’t we do it in the road?” seems outside the boundaries of my particular office culture but it’s all I can think of.

Eta: ok got one
    3fa7ijl5665a.jpeg
  • FeastRepeat
    At the end of every work week I post a quote on my little white board thingy. Today I’m having a hard time coming up with one that is appropriate. “Why don’t we do it in the road?” seems outside the boundaries of my particular office culture but it’s all I can think of.

Eta: ok got one
    3fa7ijl5665a.jpeg

This is the material I need. Thank you 😊
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,566 Member
    edited July 2022
    Oh man, it is such a bummer when the bubble gets popped.
    What’s the saying?
    Ignorance is bliss sometimes I think.
  • TwitchyMagee
    I think my boss, whose last day is today, just slipped out the back, jack. He said his goodbyes earlier in the day (& over the past few weeks) and I think he did not want to do it again 😂. People are funny
  • FeastRepeat
    I think my boss, whose last day is today, just slipped out the back, jack. He said his goodbyes earlier in the day (& over the past few weeks) and I think he did not want to do it again 😂. People are funny

They sure are. I kind of want to do that in life. Slip out the back. Buy a van. Buy an acoustic guitar. Change my name to Arlo. Head to the mountains... *gone*
  • TwitchyMagee

They sure are. I kind of want to do that in life. Slip out the back. Buy a van. Buy an acoustic guitar. Change my name to Arlo. Head to the mountains... *gone*
    I think that lifestyle would suit you.

Until you ran out of margaritas😁
  • TwitchyMagee
    My 13-year-old told me the primary colors are cyan, magenta, and yellow. He’s right. But that’s not how I learned it
  • TwitchyMagee
    I’ve been weaning caffeine & I think I may have lost my entire personality.
  • FeastRepeat

Same 😶‍🌫️
  • Flutterby2021
    Flutterby2021 Posts: 47 Member
    Fixing someone’s heart failure ❤️‍🩹
    Fixing someone else’s depression
    Impending construction 🦺 builders start extension Monday and I’ve have to clear out 2 store rooms and under the stairs over the weekend. Put away the hot tub and clear the back garden.

Bike festival this weekend 😜

• TwitchyMagee

Same 😶‍🌫️
    This is the beginning of week two for me. I had been drinking quite a lot of coffee. Last week I only had a cup of black tea in the morning. Today I started with only a cup of white tea in the morning. Hopefully by next week I’ll be down to zero. And hopefully by next week I’ll have found a new personality
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,216 Member

Post reported for false/misleading information.
  • Flutterby2021
    Flutterby2021 Posts: 47 Member
    Fk it I’m just making a coffee 😜👍
  • FeastRepeat
    Just told my therapist we have to see each other less. She didn't flinch. Well played.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,717 Member
    Just told my therapist we have to see each other less. She didn't flinch. Well played.

At least she didn't say, "I think that would be a REALLY bad idea".
  • FeastRepeat
    glassyo wrote: »

At least she didn't say, "I think that would be a REALLY bad idea".

Was kind of hoping... but, yes, glass 1/2 full!