cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I just found out arugula is disgusting.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    My first physical in 20 years 😬

"I don't know how to tell you this, but...you've actually been dead for seven years. We've never seen a dead person as healthy as you, though! So that's the good news."

Pretty much what she said.

If you don’t see a doctor, you’ll always be healthy.

#broscience

has been my philosophy so far, and the worst thing that could happen did. I'm healthy. I don't need this *kitten*. :)
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    i got called a variant of ‘stupid’ by two people already today and it’s not even noon

there are variants?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    i got called a variant of ‘stupid’ by two people already today and it’s not even noon

there are variants?

Dummy, idiot, imbecile, dumbass...

None of which describe her in any way
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

there are variants?

Agreed, I've just always thought of each of those as standalone.
  • ArmyVeteranM1A1C
    ArmyVeteranM1A1C Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    What was that guy pointing at with his middle finger when he passed by me in my tractor trailer today?.
    I was only going 40mph up the hill in the left lane, but I guess I must have missed it.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

there are variants?

k i will try to read into the deeper meaning of “dumb b*tch*

there are variants?

idk my memory is not very good anymore and like i dont move as quickly as i used to, like mental gymnastics

on the upside maybe its nicer being dumb bc less worries

I’m so sorry. ❤️
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    So today we pick up our first foster child, and while I am excited, I’m also so overwhelmed and nervous I feel like I’m going to be sick. I’m more anxious than I was when I became a Mother! I just hope we can offer him a good and happy and loved life for whatever amount of time we have him.

I love that you're here talking about picking up a foster child, yet worried about how some online folks might perceive you. Strut about with your head up ma'am, you're high quality people material.
    Those people over there in the “How do we perceive you” thread are brave. I’m not certain I would like those answers :D
    I haven’t peeked in awhile but last I checked it was mostly a love fest. Plus, you are well-liked; people would say nice things

In my real life, I’ve had the worst things said to me or about me so it’s just a fear of public humiliation I guess. Thank you for your nice words :)

caco_ethes wrote: »
    Those people over there in the “How do we perceive you” thread are brave. I’m not certain I would like those answers :D

Ohno! What answers! 😳

No, nothing bad going on in there (that I seen). I was talking about things that would be solely about me, I don’t think I’d want to hear it.

I respect you Meg.. that's the highest compliment I pay. 🙂
    Dakase83 wrote: »
    So today we pick up our first foster child, and while I am excited, I’m also so overwhelmed and nervous I feel like I’m going to be sick. I’m more anxious than I was when I became a Mother! I just hope we can offer him a good and happy and loved life for whatever amount of time we have him.

You are all around amazing.. you got this babe!

Thank you my wonderful friends. I appreciate your kind words, they mean a lot ❤️
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

there are variants?

k i will try to read into the deeper meaning of “dumb b*tch*

there are variants?

idk my memory is not very good anymore and like i dont move as quickly as i used to, like mental gymnastics

on the upside maybe its nicer being dumb bc less worries

Sorry I didn't think you were being serious
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

Finally!! You need to tell me about this, Sir!

Good 2 go for another 20 😁
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Ain't no better feelin than wrestling with a problem all day and finally crackin the sucker open
  • Miss_Chievous_
    Miss_Chievous_ Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    I found 2 people jobs today. 2 less people worrying about feeding their kids and paying their bills. Man that feels like winning to me.

Definitely winning 😊❤
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I found 2 people jobs today. 2 less people worrying about feeding their kids and paying their bills. Man that feels like winning to me.

❤️
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Definitely winning 😊❤

Yes, this☝