What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I don't think I can take another season of 13 Reasons Why. It's just so far beyond insane at this point.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I found out I don’t like avocados

I will happily take any off your hands if I can pass you any tofu that comes near my.plate😏

I'll take your tofu but I also want half the avocados.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options

We are so over

I will happily take any off your hands if I can pass you any tofu that comes near my.plate😏

LOL
  • cynthiabickham
    Options
    iMago wrote: »

OMG I forgot how creepy that is!!!
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    @LAT1963 wrote: »

I'll take your tofu but I also want half the avocados.

giphy.gif
  • cynthiabickham
    Options
    LMAO
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Somewhere in my memory
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Bacon-wrapped melancholy and deep-fried angst
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    Bacon-wrapped melancholy and deep-fried angst

Washed down with the bitter draught of regret.
  • TheChristianSimone
    TheChristianSimone Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I don't know if other ladies feel this way but when I'm not working out or in my focus of weight loss, I am so into beauty and such. I guess it's a way to at least distract from being grossly fat. But now being back into weight loss and really pushing about fitness I can barely motivate myself to give myself a pamper day. I do the basic makeup because I'm still grossly fat and therefore must wear makeup to look presentable but if I had my way I would work from home, go to the gym and never be seen until I hit my goal. But alas finding a role that hits salary needs and work from home haven't come to me yet. I love the flow of fitness and I know I have a few things to work out about balance of fitness ie not feeling like a whale when I am tired but need to work out or being very deathly afraid of food I am happy I'm more aware this round of trying to get to 150lbs than before. I have a lot to get off but balance will hopefully come.
  • keplinger94
    keplinger94 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    How I messed something good up
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I don't know if other ladies feel this way but when I'm not working out or in my focus of weight loss, I am so into beauty and such. I guess it's a way to at least distract from being grossly fat. But now being back into weight loss and really pushing about fitness I can barely motivate myself to give myself a pamper day. I do the basic makeup because I'm still grossly fat and therefore must wear makeup to look presentable but if I had my way I would work from home, go to the gym and never be seen until I hit my goal. But alas finding a role that hits salary needs and work from home haven't come to me yet. I love the flow of fitness and I know I have a few things to work out about balance of fitness ie not feeling like a whale when I am tired but need to work out or being very deathly afraid of food I am happy I'm more aware this round of trying to get to 150lbs than before. I have a lot to get off but balance will hopefully come.

For some of us at our heaviest, working out at all necessitated what many will do on a weekly basis (weekly pampering), only daily because when having to move one's body aggressively (as it would be interpreted depending on your mass), be it a heavy-load or freight-weight, the skin needs extensive protocols, for your scalp, your face, and your body because what awaits you skin quality relevant (apart from your genetics, state of health and use of medication, lifestyle preferences like alcohol, cigarettes etc) will be affected by your quality of care (including nutrition, hydration, sleep).

Look up easy post workout body wash options like the use of white vinegar or apple cider vinegar, even baking soda to find what'll likely work best for you. IF not you can give yourself a quick scrub using grapefruit or lemons or oranges for a quick citrus scrub, with your choice of sugar or salt and body oil. You may even consider plain yoghurt as a body mask to leave on for a few minutes, before a cold shower wash-off.
  • cynthiabickham
    Options
    Why is it that walking around for an hour or so results in my lower back hurting?
  • k8eekins
    Options
    Why is it that walking around for an hour or so results in my lower back hurting?

How's your footwear?
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Him
  • cynthiabickham
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »

How's your footwear?

Tennis shoes. Pretty good.
  • k8eekins
    Options
    k8eekins wrote: »

How's your footwear?

Tennis shoes. Pretty good.

Some tennis shoes IMO are like reliable trail running shoes. What kind of surface were you walking on for that duration?