What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TheChristianSimone
    TheChristianSimone Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Devs need to stop messing with the buttons and fix notifications

Your so cute to me..random I know lol.

Thinking back to the time I posted that squat picture and people gave me hell for it so I deleted my account, was upset over it for a while but came back with a new name and now people like me lol

I was one of those people, and it really wasn’t about you, it was about me. I took my crap day out on you because well I don’t have a good reason obviously. You did something I wouldn’t do. It was petty and mean. I messaged you to apologize but since we weren’t friends I knew you may not have of gotten it.

I am sorry. And I’m sorry it made you sad. It made me look inwards and in turn I don’t show up here anymore when I’m being a jerk. And for the record, I never not liked you.

I fcking wish more people were this real and honest. Like self reflection is huge. This makes my heart glad.
  • TheChristianSimone
    TheChristianSimone Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I feel so proud of pushing it and doing all I had on my agenda today. I never allow myself those nice emotions I reside in the harder ones but today I will bask in my chest press glow.
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    Thinking back to the time I posted that squat picture and people gave me hell for it so I deleted my account, was upset over it for a while but came back with a new name and now people like me lol

I was one of those people, and it really wasn’t about you, it was about me. I took my crap day out on you because well I don’t have a good reason obviously. You did something I wouldn’t do. It was petty and mean. I messaged you to apologize but since we weren’t friends I knew you may not have of gotten it.

I am sorry. And I’m sorry it made you sad. It made me look inwards and in turn I don’t show up here anymore when I’m being a jerk. And for the record, I never not liked you.

❤️
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

You need a new AVI, the current one doesn’t show your wings or a halo. Seriously. Your honesty and sincerity have just totally blown me away. I need to become more like you
    Devs need to stop messing with the buttons and fix notifications

Your so cute to me..random I know lol.

I fcking wish more people were this real and honest. Like self reflection is huge. This makes my heart glad.

Thank you ladies and gent for your kindness :)
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

Thankyou <3

<3
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    can someone get me the notes if i skip class tomorrow??

Give me your lunch $ ....and all your class notes
  • USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    How absolutely wonderful it feels to be focused on the right things again.
    This is my year to crush my goals and anything standing on my way!!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    That wasn't so bad.. but talking to and being around a bunch of people drains my meter way faster than I remember. I am wiped.

But we got three more den leaders tonight and everyone seemed fairly clear on how scouting works. Looking forward to meeting all my Wolves later in a couple of weeks. But man, I'm busy!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options

Sweet of you to acknowledge your role C&C
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    I feel so proud of pushing it and doing all I had on my agenda today. I never allow myself those nice emotions I reside in the harder ones but today I will bask in my chest press glow.

🙌
  • 777Gemma888
    edited August 2019
    Options
    bojack5 wrote: »
    Closing on my latest flip house tomorrow. Always love the excitment gettung ready for a new project.

🙌 You just work through them so efficiently. Sending you and your boys positive energies for your upcoming flip.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    Back in the day, when I was young and slim, I would wear a girdle or control top pantyhose to smooth out lumps and bumps. I’m a lot lumpier and bumpier now but you probably couldn’t pay me enough to wear that *kitten* now.

The market is flooded with products all claiming to hide the bulge. Feet to pavement and lowering calories is my axe to grind to end goals.
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    How I am “check to check” poor, but I am wealthy.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    OMG! Children returning from music tenor horn classes ... Our street is blaring with such horrendous noise, not music. 😫😱
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    they need to code this damn website so that when i react to someones post hug or like or whatever it shows green or red for me so i dont accidentally do double hugs which results in an unhug >:(

That used to happen to me with Woo's but it's...not an issue, anymore
    woooooo (unwoo, dang!)
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    they need to code this damn website so that when i react to someones post hug or like or whatever it shows green or red for me so i dont accidentally do double hugs which results in an unhug >:(

Mine "freezes" or something sometimes so (of course) I furiously keep clicking the reaction, all anxious that it wont let me "react"...I'm in the moment sometimes mfp/internet...don't hold me back!
  • Reckoner68
    Options

woooooo (unwoo, dang!)

i never woo’d bc i always figures theyd retroactively expose who reacted to posts and then i could sit on throne of righteousness by only hugging/liking but that plan has gone to *kitten* and now i really missed out wooing everyone

You did miss out, it was *amazing*

You could have sat upon a throne of Woo!!
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options

woooooo (unwoo, dang!)

i never woo’d bc i always figures theyd retroactively expose who reacted to posts and then i could sit on throne of righteousness by only hugging/liking but that plan has gone to *kitten* and now i really missed out wooing everyone

You did miss out, it was *amazing*

You could have sat upon a throne of Woo!!

Wasn't it like a game there for awhile where everyone was trying to get the highest amount of "Woo" reactions?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

woooooo (unwoo, dang!)

You really let that opportunity slip through your fingers. ❤️
  • Reckoner68
    Options

woooooo (unwoo, dang!)

You really let that opportunity slip through your fingers. ❤️

woos hurt my feelings bc i’m kind of emotionally ridiculous tbh, so i couldn’t do it anyways

I actually only woo'd posts that were like "This is gonna get me so many woo's" ya know? Otherwise, I never wanted to hurt anybody's feelings because it sucks to have yer day ruined by the internet. They didn't bother me to get, tho...maybe surprised me sometimes? But they didn't bug me. I just know they bothered other people so I'd skip using them unless it was for hilarity purposes