What's on your mind?

Replies

• _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Is there any way to remove all your selfies from this forum or are you just kinda screwed and your face stays here forever and ever?

You're not leaving are you??

I'm playing with the idea :)
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    You must not do that. It upsets the equilibrium of all that's good. And might make some of us sad. :/
  • HerNameIsMischief
    HerNameIsMischief Posts: 158 Member
    I'm sorry you feel that way.

People here only make me feel worse about what I look like and how I feel about myself.

• HerNameIsMischief
    I am very impressed by your forceful tone. When I posted that I didn't want a bunch of feel-good platitudes, what I was hoping was for some hard-*kitten* to tell me to stop whining. "Tough love." I also liked you saying I shouldn't post here, though I'm guessing that was some sort of reverse psychology.
  • HerNameIsMischief
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Nope.....i dont do reverse psychology.

If you dont think you belong here.....im not one to beg you to stay. We all got that whiney voice that you are listening to right now... if you dont post here anymore, ill know which voice you decided to listen to. /quote]
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member

People here only make me feel worse about what I look like and how I feel about myself.

Maybe you ought to channel that anger you have towards the people that only meant well and wanted to help, and use it towards strengthening your own weaknesses and overcoming the things you can't control.

She CAN control it. Our minds don't control us. ❤️

Yeh, what I meant didn't come out right. :blush:
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    edited January 2021
    You must not do that. It upsets the equilibrium of all that's good. And might make some of us sad. :/

❤ You're lovely and that was sweet. Thank you
  • HerNameIsMischief
    I am very impressed by your forceful tone. When I posted that I didn't want a bunch of feel-good platitudes, what I was hoping was for some hard-*kitten* to tell me to stop whining. "Tough love." I also liked you saying I shouldn't post here, though I'm guessing that was some sort of reverse psychology.

I honestly think you're asking a lot from a bunch of internet strangers that know absolutely nothing about you. We are not therapists, we're mostly cheerleaders.

Good luck on your journey. I hope you find what it is you need within yourself. Behind that anger is most likely a very broken person....I've been that person.

I agree. Thanks for being honest. I've been told before that I expect too much from people. I'm just surprised that the cheerleading works for a lot of people. It may work for me a little bit, but if I were to say "I lost 10 lbs" and get 30 thumbs-up for it, it wouldn't make any difference in how I felt about it.
  • tmantwo
    tmantwo Posts: 2,181 Member
    Ya know what? Eff them, Ms. @HerNameIsMischief. Eff each and everyone of them that makes you feel regretful for anything.

They would do well reading some of these books and as far as I’m concerned each and every one of them can FOAD.

1hjsv7rnpwcd.jpeg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dftwXyWdngA
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited January 2021
    tmantwo wrote: »
    Ya know what? Eff them, Ms. @HerNameIsMischief. Eff each and everyone of them that makes you feel regretful for anything.

They would do well reading some of these books and as far as I’m concerned each and every one of them can FOAD.

1hjsv7rnpwcd.jpeg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dftwXyWdngA

Maybe not FOAD but definitely FO for sure! 😆 😜

I am not the one who disagreed
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

I'm having a really hard time wrapping my mind around this comment. Like @iMago used to say

"Just walk away" 😑

Wait, did he disappear while I was turned around?? :(