What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    they need to code this damn website so that when i react to someones post hug or like or whatever it shows green or red for me so i dont accidentally do double hugs which results in an unhug >:(

That used to happen to me with Woo's but it's...not an issue, anymore
    woooooo (unwoo, dang!)

i never woo’d bc i always figures theyd retroactively expose who reacted to posts and then i could sit on throne of righteousness by only hugging/liking but that plan has gone to *kitten* and now i really missed out wooing everyone

You really let that opportunity slip through your fingers. ❤️

woos hurt my feelings bc i’m kind of emotionally ridiculous tbh, so i couldn’t do it anyways

I love you saying this. I always felt like a dumbass getting my feelings hurt by it but couldn’t help it. And how nice to be able to talk about it without fear of woo reprisals.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    they need to code this damn website so that when i react to someones post hug or like or whatever it shows green or red for me so i dont accidentally do double hugs which results in an unhug >:(

woooooo (unwoo, dang!)

i never woo’d bc i always figures theyd retroactively expose who reacted to posts and then i could sit on throne of righteousness by only hugging/liking but that plan has gone to *kitten* and now i really missed out wooing everyone

woos hurt my feelings bc i’m kind of emotionally ridiculous tbh, so i couldn’t do it anyways

I love you saying this. I always felt like a dumbass getting my feelings hurt by it but couldn’t help it. And how nice to be able to talk about it without fear of woo reprisals.

Woo
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

woooooo (unwoo, dang!)

Woo

I like you too
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    Oh em gee.. so it was suggested I pick up my calorie intake due to my workout. I have discovered mint Clif bars.. I'm addicted, I'm in trouble
  • k8eekins
    k8eekins Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    OMG! Children returning from music tenor horn classes ... Our street is blaring with such horrendous noise, not music. 😫😱

I'm laughing at this so hard! I wanted to head out there Islander-New Year's style drumming to drown their noise pollution ... And to catch their reactions.
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

woooooo (unwoo, dang!)

I was the same. Never woo'd anyone because I felt kinda sad when I got one.
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

woooooo (unwoo, dang!)

I hugged this but I really wanted to woo it...I feel my life is incomplete now😜
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

woooooo (unwoo, dang!)

I hugged this but I really wanted to woo it...I feel my life is incomplete now😜

Woo you too ❤️🤡
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I wonder if everyone's internet personality is the same as their real life personality. 🤔

Aspects for me, but otherwise I try to stay pretty genuine
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    I wonder if everyone's internet personality is the same as their real life personality. 🤔

Nope, I'm super shy here :D
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

I'm a grumpy old man in real life too. Although, on the internet you can't fully experience my anger induced monologues on today's lazy kids and the price of tube socks.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Nope I'm super shy irl :D

Shut up!!! Really?!?😂

You got me before the edit 😂

Shy is not a word that's ever been used to describe me 😁
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

I'm a grumpy old man in real life too. Although, on the internet you can't fully experience my anger induced monologues on today's lazy kids and the price of tube socks.

😂You don’t scare me