What's on your mind?

Replies

• Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member
    I think I need to remove the Amazon app off my phone. I find myself always browsing for something to buy. I certainly didn't need the bacon bandaids and Tortilla blanket I just ordered but it's so adorable! ๐Ÿ˜

So can you roll up in the blanket and look like a burrito?
    Too cool! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes! How could I not order it?! ๐Ÿ˜† everyone needs a burrito blanket. No? Yes?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I think I need to remove the Amazon app off my phone. I find myself always browsing for something to buy. I certainly didn't need the bacon bandaids and Tortilla blanket I just ordered but it's so adorable! ๐Ÿ˜

Too cool! ๐Ÿ˜‚

YES!!!!!
  • Miss_Chiev0us_
    Miss_Chiev0us_ Posts: 2,208 Member

Too cool! ๐Ÿ˜‚

YES!!!!!

Thank you, now I can go to bed knowing that I made the good decision and didn't order stuff I don't need ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member

Too cool! ๐Ÿ˜‚

YES!!!!!

Thank you, now I can go to bed knowing that I made the good decision and didn't order stuff I don't need ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ

I

I um

I like burritos ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,537 Member
    Does anyone else have a super strong aortic pulse?

If I lay on my back, my stomach pulses and if I put something on it, you can see it move.

If I lay on my stomach on the floor, it is so strong that sometimes the pulse against the floor is uncomfortable.

It's been like this all my life, just curious if others have it too?
  • 7rainbow
    7rainbow Posts: 161 Member
    Today my trauma is on my mind. PTSD never really leaves you. It's always in the back of my thoughts.
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member

If I lay on my back, my stomach pulses and if I put something on it, you can see it move.

If I lay on my stomach on the floor, it is so strong that sometimes the pulse against the floor is uncomfortable.

Yes, I too have this. Also have a heart that you can watch beat visibly through my ribs.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    I realize Iโ€™m a few hrs early, Iโ€™m going to sleep and didnโ€™t want to forget.

wz6eagl4mwao.jpeg

luwyh14fi0jh.jpeg
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    The AI voices are too realistic. Its kind of messing with me that they can just keep voice actors "alive" forever now. Oh yeah, another job the comptuers are gonna take. I'm just waiting for the day where the whole show is made by a computer, the script and animations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdsomv-dYAc
  • Yoshiboobs
    Yoshiboobs Posts: 1,090 Member
    I don't want to go to work (I will I'm just complaining) but I don't want to stay in my house... I also don't particularly have anywhere to go. I drove all around town yesterday just to get out of the house and ended up at Target for a minute to pick up color pencils. Wanted to go to the library but it's closed. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ There was nothing to do but drive.
    In other news my dreams have consisted of Instagram models so there's that.
  • KickassAmazon76

Yes, I too have this. Also have a heart that you can watch beat visibly through my ribs.

That's so cool! Yay us!
  • SodaDrinker
    SodaDrinker Posts: 106 Member
    i dont understand why everybody found out at the end of the movie (6th sense) that bruce willis is a ghost.
    the dude gets shots in the opening scene.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    A few people have asked me to add them as a friend. I do, but then I "hide" them on my wall because I'm not interested in daily updates of people's diet and exercise routines. I don't plan on posting anything about my daily activity...I'll comment in the boards, but I'm not going to broadcast my "completed day" to everyone. Are there other benefits to having friends (official, added "friends") on here?

Most of the people on my friends list post stuff about their life (like a sort of FB I guess?) rather than diet or fitness stuff. Sometimes, there will be questions about diet or health related topics, mostly because they are looking for insight.

I don't see too many posts like what you are describing, thankfully. :)

The benefit is to have like-minded people around who can give you insight when you have a question, or check in on you when you're not doing so well (if you let it be known you aren't doing well, that is).
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    How can we catch up on sleep in a short time...๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™‚

Big question!?....

When you find out, let me know. :joy:
  • KickassAmazon76

Big question!?....

My body reboots me. Every couple of weeks, I'll have a day where I am just so freaking tired I cannot stay awake. I have to stay home because I fall asleep sitting up, I've dozed off eating and even drinking (with liquid in my mouth!) When I'm sleeping, I'm so tired I'm dreaming about being tired and falling asleep.

I feel like today is a reboot day. It's been really challenging to function today
  • HerNameIsMischief
    HerNameIsMischief Posts: 158 Member
    Starting to regret posting in MFP. When I told people I had body image issues, they ridiculed me and said I was stupid for resenting/hating the remarks I got and that I didn't have real problems because some people would dig how I looked, hence I had no reason to hate it.

I don't want people to tell me I look awesome how I am (I don't even have any real pix posted here). I don't want to hear how brave and strong and great I am because if I was that way, I wouldn't be this overweight. I don't want people to give me platitudes about "each journey starts with a single step", even though I acknowledge they mean well and want to encourage me.

I haven't completely given up on myself, but is there a corner in MFP for jaded/cynical people who don't like or respond to "you can do it!" messages from strangers or about how it's wrong to lose weight before you date because The Right Person Will See Your Inner Beauty and Will Not Care What You Look Like Because Only Shallow People Who Are Not Worth Your Time Do That?
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member

Big question!?....

My body reboots me. Every couple of weeks, I'll have a day where I am just so freaking tired I cannot stay awake. I have to stay home because I fall asleep sitting up, I've dozed off eating and even drinking (with liquid in my mouth!) When I'm sleeping, I'm so tired I'm dreaming about being tired and falling asleep.

I feel like today is a reboot day. It's been really challenging to function today

I used to have those when I was much younger. Now my body just gradually slows, like each day is a half life of the day before, but it continues to function, somehow.

So see, you're still young! :smiley: