What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    edited August 2019
    Options
    @Behindblue_eyes Yep , it can be a tricky slope ,, same with texting , I've read into things that were not there. And its very easy to do.
    Luckly I have pretty thick skin and mostley I don't give a *kitten* about most things , lol
    You just keep being you ,, cause I like you :)
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    @Behindblue_eyes Yep , it can be a tricky slope ,, same with texting , I've read into things that were not there. And its very easy to do.
    Luckly I have pretty thick skin and mostley I don't give a *kitten* about most things , lol
    You just keep being you ,, cause I like you :)

I honestly appreciate this, thank you. I don't pretend to be anyone but myself. 😁

3n2o4xv9y4ew.gif
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    It is my cat's 16th birthday tomorrow and I didn't get her a gift yet

Get her a box.

kwvwz4djdbp9.jpg

She actually doesn't like boxes. It's very strange. I may just let her have a whole dairylea triangle as that's all she ever thinks about anyway.

sse2ks7wdm2g.gif

Cats like bags
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    It is my cat's 16th birthday tomorrow and I didn't get her a gift yet

Get her a box.

kwvwz4djdbp9.jpg

She actually doesn't like boxes. It's very strange. I may just let her have a whole dairylea triangle as that's all she ever thinks about anyway.

sse2ks7wdm2g.gif

Cats like bags

Haha look at that silly kitty! My other cat loved bags. Poppy, whose birthday it is tomorrow, isn't interested. She was raised by humans from 2 weeks old and is the most uncatty cat ever. She just wants to be on my face and eat cheese at all times :laugh:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I wonder how far I could get til anybody would notice I was gone
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

What mode of transportation and what are you stealing when you go?

Weight ratio coconuts swallows yada yada
  • TheChristianSimone
    TheChristianSimone Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    How do you stay on track when you’re severely depressed and burnt out from something completely unrelated? 🤔

Honestly esp right now that Im dealing with those blasted suicidal thoughts, I do because I'm tired of feeling like a failure who is at whim of their emotions. I know some people will fight me about this but I honestly don't like being someone who doesn't do what they say they will do. I lived a jacked up life and even still I have high expectations that some people would say wow your so hard on yourself. Nope just bc I came from horrid doesn't give me a pass on being basic.

Sometimes doing helps me to move past the depression and anxiety. I may not have support bc when I'm in this dark I can't use up too much energy on people in order for me to do what is needed. Also environment helps so much in this.
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I wonder if everyone's internet personality is the same as their real life personality. 🤔

Absolutely not, I'm social phobic and generally tend to stay quiet and to myself. Shy away from everyone.

Here I'm like, hey baby wanna wrestle?

Blaaaah

• Reckoner68
    Options

Well you promised me a not-Twilight story, and I remember things, and hold a grudge for a VERY long time.

The electronic post will continue to run, it’ll be ok
  • Reckoner68
    Options

What mode of transportation and what are you stealing when you go?

Weight ratio coconuts swallows yada yada

Hadn’t planned to steal anything but if I guess I’m fleeing ANYWAY that would just be efficient
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    I wonder if everyone's internet personality is the same as their real life personality. 🤔

I go off vibes in real life. I observe body language, and eyes within small talk conversation. Online I have outbursts of sharing what’s on my mind. IRL, if I get the vibe you don’t like me then we aren’t holding a conversation. I keep it moving and like being myself around people worth spending time on.

Well said, A! I also feel it's very easy to pass judgement (that isn't necessarily truth) when you're reading someone's words. I guess it all boils down to perception, and perception doesn't equal reality.

And there lies one of the problems with social media !

This is exactly what's wrong. I have no other social media other than this platform. When I first started posting etc. I found myself getting easily offended and felt like I was in middle school all over again. If anything I've learned from my time here it's that I've grown to have thicker skin. I don't care what the internet thinks of me...you don't know me! I'm no word smith, and I don't belong to a clique, I'm just me and I happen to like me. Damn, thank goodness woo is gone. 😂

Wow, this is incredible. Thanks for this , I feel a little better here now. I didn't know a popular chick like u wouldn't have this experience.
    I genuinely thought i was the only one here that went soft when people hit the woo. When I read your post, it felt like u were speaking about my experience.
    I am super glad too about the woo button, it looks funny now it's gone, probaby because I was hoping to out grow the number of them😄
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    ut8m89cah830.jpg
  • Alzzi_2
    Alzzi_2 Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    Is my phone going flat soon on me, the thing that's going to get me out of bed this Saturday morning? Or the thought of the smell of freshly made coffee?
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options

I’ve asked the same question to myself.
    Here; probably 6+ months.
    Home; until someone got hungry.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ut8m89cah830.jpg

The Onion?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    ut8m89cah830.jpg

NO
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    90 minutes until a 3-day weekend
    Enjoy!! Personally, I'm in the midst of a continuous 7 day weekend...aka retirement 😉😂