Replies

• MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Advice, not advise
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    That coffee was a mistake. I'm now angry AND caffeinated.
  • WorkerDrone83
    WorkerDrone83 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I think it'd be super cool and exciting if, in the future, everyone in the world could have 'designer babies.'

I literally laughed out loud at this. Especially after I pictured what my poor baby would look like if I got to choose

Lol, no mutants, Dr. Moreau. Now, I'm really curious what you'd come up with.

I was picturing like designer jeans and designer purses and shoes and crap that I know nothing about. Like a baby dressed all fancy. Now I am realizing that you probably meant something different....

You crack me up. Now I'm picturing little babies covered in rhinestones, looking fabulous. I expect to see some "Prado" knock-off babies coming out of 3rd world countries.
  • MonkeyMel21
    Options
    I'll not spam the boards with one-liners since I have a lot on my mind;

Why do you need to "borrow" money for a $3k computer when you just "borrowed" $15k from your grandmother
    -we don't even own one piece of electronics that even come close to that price

Loser, not looser

Why did you watch a tv show on your phone using data when we already went over on our data this month

Why does the Walmart grocery pick up people only put one item per bag and how can I make them stop

Why did you expand your company based on the popularity of your awesome product, start making it in China, and start producing *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* products that I have had nothing but issues with since (my original one from 2014 is still in great shape when my new one from 2017 already needs the warranty used), and so I tell all my friends how awesome your product is and they spend $40 dollars on it only for them all to break almost immediately and now I look like a *kitten* for recommending a *kitten* product

How am I supposed to take our schizo cat to the vet if she ever needs it? How am I even supposed to trim her nails when she won't let me touch her paws?!

• MonkeyMel21
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I'll not spam the boards with one-liners since I have a lot on my mind;

Why do you need to "borrow" money for a $3k computer when you just "borrowed" $15k from your grandmother
    -we don't even own one piece of electronics that even come close to that price

Loser, not looser

Why did you watch a tv show on your phone using data when we already went over on our data this month

Why does the Walmart grocery pick up people only put one item per bag and how can I make them stop

Why did you expand your company based on the popularity of your awesome product, start making it in China, and start producing *kitten* *kitten* *kitten* products that I have had nothing but issues with since (my original one from 2014 is still in great shape when my new one from 2017 already needs the warranty used), and so I tell all my friends how awesome your product is and they spend $40 dollars on it only for them all to break almost immediately and now I look like a *kitten* for recommending a *kitten* product

How am I supposed to take our schizo cat to the vet if she ever needs it? How am I even supposed to trim her nails when she won't let me touch her paws?!

That last one is super easy. Get rid of the cat and get a dog.
    You're welcome

awwww! But yeah...no way. We are not dog people. DH likes cats and he's barely tolerant of them, lol. We only have them now because his brother moved in with their elderly mom to help take care of her and couldn't bring the cats there. I love them already but the one actually does have obvious mental issues, definitely anxiety. It took her 5 days to come out of hiding, but now she loves us (just not anyone else, or loud noises, or anyone moving near her or reaching over her).
  • captainfantastic94
    captainfantastic94 Posts: 1,745 Member
    Options

Wut where did he go?
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

Wut where did he go?

He gone. He said he hates me and couldn't tolerate being on the same site with me any longer.

That's what he said to me too. Maybe it was a copy/paste post
  • _NicLovin_
    _NicLovin_ Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    What's on my mind?

The release of Destiny 2, and how many vacation days I'll need to take from work to accommodate my desire to play this game without interruption.
  • _pi3_
    _pi3_ Posts: 2,311 Member
    Options
    394Qm3p.gif

Just that
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Wut where did he go?

He gone. He said he hates me and couldn't tolerate being on the same site with me any longer.

That's what he said to me too. Maybe it was a copy/paste post

That dirty, no good, sonofa. He told me I was the only one.

kwvs4hgwam8n.gif
  • fragl3line
    fragl3line Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can't figure out what I should eat for supper. Had an apple at lunch with water
  • fragl3line
    Options
    fragl3line wrote: »
    Can't figure out what I should eat for supper. Had an apple at lunch with water

Sounds APPLEtizing.

Ha ha ha.

It was good but starving to death (not literally)

• fragl3line
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I kind of just want a small bag of lays potato chips, but I know that's not going to be enough.
  • fragl3line
    Options
    I can't decide if looking at pictures of people's before & afters motivate me or just rubbing it in my face that I can never be that skinny.