cidq2o6k1gfi.jpg

Sometimes I feel like we should definitely hang out
  • iMagoiMago Posts: 4,331Member Member Posts: 4,331Member Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    iMago wrote: »
    just discovered you can buy a flamethrower from Amazon and now im like

cidq2o6k1gfi.jpg

plus they sell caskets on Amazon, so if things went sideways with the previously mentioned flamethrower, we'd have things covered on that end too.
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Posts: 957Member Member Posts: 957Member Member
    The thing that is at the top of my mind as of 10 seconds ago is why does @iMago have the Shockmaster as their profile photo. This is an obscure reference. I must know. Thank you.
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 292Member Member Posts: 292Member Member

cidq2o6k1gfi.jpg

plus they sell caskets on Amazon, so if things went sideways with the previously mentioned flamethrower, we'd have things covered on that end too.

“Do you have anything faster than two day shipping?”
    J_NY_Z wrote: »
    The thing that is at the top of my mind as of 10 seconds ago is why does @iMago have the Shockmaster as their profile photo. This is an obscure reference. I must know. Thank you.

its a long story but i'll be honest- there's at least two of ya'll on here who know who the Shockmaster was and it's really the best xmas gift i've ever gotten.

cidq2o6k1gfi.jpg

i got my eye on this one
    wb3seisx8pi9.jpg

made in the USA too. i'm gonna be stunting on all these other fools at the funeral when they plant me in this bad boy with my flamethrower.

cidq2o6k1gfi.jpg

i got my eye on this one
    wb3seisx8pi9.jpg

made in the USA too. i'm gonna be stunting on all these other fools at the funeral when they plant me in this bad boy with my flamethrower.

You could just have someone use the flamethrower on the casket when you are in there and save on cremation?

agna7wqs9gea.gif
  • Reckoner68Reckoner68 Posts: 292Member Member Posts: 292Member Member
    I gotta say, if we are planning for flamethrowers and end-of-life kinda stuff, all anyone will need for me is a mason jar
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,639Member Member Posts: 2,639Member Member
    I gotta say, if we are planning for flamethrowers and end-of-life kinda stuff, all anyone will need for me is a mason jar

i LOVE pickles
  • Pandemonium_Pandemonium_ Posts: 183Member Member Posts: 183Member Member
    I've seen hatred for the word moist on this forum repeatedly. Theres lots of pineapple on pizza hatred too. I dont get the hatred for either.
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Posts: 7,928Member Member Posts: 7,928Member Member
    Toy teacup puppies. They're absolutely adorable. I want one.
  • your_future_ex_wifeyour_future_ex_wife Posts: 2,639Member Member Posts: 2,639Member Member
    I've seen hatred for the word moist on this forum repeatedly. Theres lots of pineapple on pizza hatred too. I dont get the hatred for either.

You’re dead to me
    edited August 14
  • cee134cee134 Posts: 31,819Member Member Posts: 31,819Member Member
    Just imagine some pineapple on a moist pizza

you're welcome

I think of pizza as being greasy. The pineapples would be moist if they are good pineapples.

I think the real question is, do you add ham or not?

You’re dead to me

Even if we add bacon??
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Posts: 957Member Member Posts: 957Member Member

its a long story but i'll be honest- there's at least two of ya'll on here who know who the Shockmaster was and it's really the best xmas gift i've ever gotten.

I only became aware of the Shockmaster after hearing a segment on Opie and Anthony many years ago. A bit obscure.
  • Cowsfan1Cowsfan1 Posts: 6,621Member Member Posts: 6,621Member Member

I only became aware of the Shockmaster after hearing a segment on Opie and Anthony many years ago. A bit obscure.

He was one of the most obscure characters in wrestling the gobbledy gooker