What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    forced perspective
    because objects appear bigger if the angle is right?

Not bigger, just closer

ok but I’m imagining a scenario in which ...

never mind

😁😂 high five!
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,311 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    Hint:. No use of hiding your face on progress pic.. when you have your face on the profile pic.

🤯

But did you saw the boobs?

😆

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Stuff and things..
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    Stuff and things..

Oh man! Not the things too!! As long as there isn't any junk I think you'll be safe
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    pudgy1977 wrote: »
    Stuff and things..

Oh man! Not the things too!! As long as there isn't any junk I think you'll be safe

Um hello it's Jo we're talkin bout here. Course there's junk. 😏
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Stuff and things..

:laugh: lol hey Jen 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Stuff and things..

Um hello it's Jo we're talkin bout here. Course there's junk. 😏

Heyyy I resemble that comment 😂
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I finally cleaned my phone and now I only have like 6 contacts
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I made it to the gym, 1st time since I've had to shave my head. I stayed 30 minutes and it was very uncomfortable for me. I live in a small town where nobody minds their own business and some people kept looking at me like they've never seen a woman with no hair before. I don't know, maybe it was all in my head because I'm very insecure about it. I even had someone come up to me and ask me if I needed help. I know he was only trying to be helpful but I wish people stopped looking at me like I'm going to die or something. I just want my life to be as normal as it can be, even though it's not. Now I'm just done with today.

blah. i’m sorry that happened. hopefully if you keep going everybody will just get over it. ❤️
  • laprimaJenny
    laprimaJenny Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Pasta e fagioli (fazool)
    w4bsn6ygpeo5.jpeg

First of all, yes I am this behind on the threads. Secondly, yummy! ❤️
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I'm just happy the woo option is gone. This place seems brighter and happier without it. :p

Dislike is coming :/
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I made it to the gym, 1st time since I've had to shave my head. I stayed 30 minutes and it was very uncomfortable for me. I live in a small town where nobody minds their own business and some people kept looking at me like they've never seen a woman with no hair before. I don't know, maybe it was all in my head because I'm very insecure about it. I even had someone come up to me and ask me if I needed help. I know he was only trying to be helpful but I wish people stopped looking at me like I'm going to die or something. I just want my life to be as normal as it can be, even though it's not. Now I'm just done with today.

blah. i’m sorry that happened. hopefully if you keep going everybody will just get over it. ❤️

I may just stick with my home workouts for a while or at least until I get used to this and have more confidence in myself. I usually really don't care what other people think but I'm just having a very hard time with this.

nothing wrong with that at all. do what you need to.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm just happy the woo option is gone. This place seems brighter and happier without it. :p

Dislike is coming :/

Excellent, so then we can all be petty and start disliking the faces of other people in the selfie threads. Cause that won't cause bruised egos at all.

At least it's clearer than "woo".
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Is it dinner time yet?
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    How is chicken so filling for eating so little? Maybe those breasts were larger than I thought! :laugh:
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    My daughter. She's going through her first heartbreak. As much as we want to protect our kids from pain, some pain it's inevitable. I'm just happy she feels comfortable enough with me to tell me about it.

I'm sorry about your daughter. All you can do is be there for her. But congratulations on her being able to talk to you. As a mom of a daughter i know what huge breakthrough that is.