What's on your mind?

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Should I have a nap? Can't keep eyes open?

Naps are never a bad idea.

I'm so freaking bone weary.. :(
    Think I'm going to have to.. or I'll be in bed by 6.30pm lol

Take care of yerself, Jo
  • Reckoner68
    "No Forced Entry" would be my band name if I had a band and came up with the name while too tired to know better
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    "No Forced Entry" would be my band name if I had a band and came up with the name while too tired to know better

Uh oh

A thing has entered my head
  • Reckoner68
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Uh oh

A thing has entered my head

But it wasn't forced!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Should I have a nap? Can't keep eyes open?

Naps are never a bad idea.

I'm so freaking bone weary.. :(
    Think I'm going to have to.. or I'll be in bed by 6.30pm lol

Take care of yerself, Jo

Than you Chris 🙂
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    Drunk mfp’n never a good idea

Wish I didn't care about calories, I'd be right there with you.

• NoHookUpZone
    Sleep
  • NoHookUpZone
    edited September 2019
    Banana rum and punch works out nicely
  • Reckoner68
    Hey club, have a great one today
    @Cowsfan1 @tinkerhellraiser
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Thinking back to the time I posted that squat picture and people gave me hell for it so I deleted my account, was upset over it for a while but came back with a new name and now people like me lol

I was one of those people, and it really wasn’t about you, it was about me. I took my crap day out on you because well I don’t have a good reason obviously. You did something I wouldn’t do. It was petty and mean. I messaged you to apologize but since we weren’t friends I knew you may not have of gotten it.

I am sorry. And I’m sorry it made you sad. It made me look inwards and in turn I don’t show up here anymore when I’m being a jerk. And for the record, I never not liked you.

❤ You're a beautiful person inside and out. Your post inspired me to take a step back and think of some things I may have said here that hurt people's feelings. I was one of those too. I want to apologize if I've ever came across as being mean at times to anyone, I never really realized that some people may not understand my humor. Although it's NO excuse to say things that would hurt peoples feelings, life has thrown alot of awful things at me in the last year and at times I feel like I've been bitter because of it, it's been hard for me to understand why this has all been happening to me and it's been frustrating.

I've been trying to disconnect from social media while I try to kick cancers asss and try to deal with this roller coaster of emotions and most importantly I want to spend all of my time with my friends and family, time is precious...but I really felt like I needed to come here to say this. ❤

I am so sorry to hear this love. You are in my thoughts. Sending healing vibes, best wishes and big hugs.

I’ve also never had any doubt about what kind of human you are. You’re a good egg ❤️

Thank you sweetie ❤ I have a long road ahead of me but I'm ready for this fight and I'm surrounded by wonderful people to help me get through it.
  • Reckoner68
    I miss the WOO button because I could use Woos as an indication of when my sense of humor was starting to run over my desire to not make anyone uncomfortable
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Hey club, have a great one today
    @Cowsfan1 @tinkerhellraiser

Happy birthday peeps -

• Reckoner68
    edited September 2019
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    I miss the WOO button because I could use Woos as an indication of when my sense of humor was starting to run over my desire to not make anyone uncomfortable

Don’t you start too 😂

I'm just sayin, I'd be fine with it being enabled for ME only. It was a useful guidepost :P
  • NoHookUpZone
    edited September 2019
    tenor.gif