What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how I feel about a man getting a manicure done. I kinda like my mans hands to be a little rough and not pretty lol
    oh but when he comes in with his little daughters or nieces and gets his feet or hands done just to be with them ❤️

Can't he just take them and not get them done?

that is second best. It’s just not the same togetherness. Plus pedicures are nice. There’s no polish involved. AND if you’re lucky the nail tech will try to hook you up with the lady ogling you from the chair across the aisle. (that NEVER happened)

No one touches my feets
    that sounds like a challenge

It is most definitely not that

w o o
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I'm tired, need a nap
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    eeaj10cvmja1.png
    I'm not sure how I feel about a man getting a manicure done. I kinda like my mans hands to be a little rough and not pretty lol
    oh but when he comes in with his little daughters or nieces and gets his feet or hands done just to be with them ❤️

that is second best. It’s just not the same togetherness. Plus pedicures are nice. There’s no polish involved. AND if you’re lucky the nail tech will try to hook you up with the lady ogling you from the chair across the aisle. (that NEVER happened)

No one touches my feets

w o o

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    So.. i did nothing today. I had a to do list a short mile long but I didn’t sleep well and woke up with a headache and decided to stay in bed.

I have felt a little guilty for doing little else (I’m trying not to) but i have really belly laughed in here today. I don’t think you people know how much of an effect you can have on my mood.

All in all a good day. A mental health day, and a successful one at that 😌

it was me, i helped right???

Didn’t you tell me my thread sucked? 🤔😏
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    eeaj10cvmja1.png

No one touches my feets

w o o
    I’ll take it
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    So.. i did nothing today. I had a to do list a short mile long but I didn’t sleep well and woke up with a headache and decided to stay in bed.

I have felt a little guilty for doing little else (I’m trying not to) but i have really belly laughed in here today. I don’t think you people know how much of an effect you can have on my mood.

All in all a good day. A mental health day, and a successful one at that 😌

it was me, i helped right???

Didn’t you tell me my thread sucked? 🤔😏

well it was a tiny bit suck

but what about the time i posted all that cool stuff in your birthday thread?

Thats true. You really know how to plead your case
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    iduba4m4nhvu.jpeg

This man is a very lucky man. He’s marrying a gem. Not many people would be this totally cool with their maid of honor wearing a t rex suit in lieu of a dress 😏

Based on the picture, I'd say it was a fast wedding and the guy has his brother and dad there so I'm guessing that is her sister.
  • Liftingat58
    Liftingat58 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    A week after moving I'm wondering if I made the right decision!
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    iduba4m4nhvu.jpeg

This man is a very lucky man. He’s marrying a gem. Not many people would be this totally cool with their maid of honor wearing a t rex suit in lieu of a dress 😏

Based on the picture, I'd say it was a fast wedding and the guy has his brother and dad there so I'm guessing that is her sister.

It is her sister. Apparently this is the end result of a giant game of chicken in which the bride told her bridesmaids she wasn’t going to dictate what they had to wear and the sister threatened to wear this costume
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    iduba4m4nhvu.jpeg

It is her sister. Apparently this is the end result of a giant game of chicken in which the bride told her bridesmaids she wasn’t going to dictate what they had to wear and the sister threatened to wear this costume

Siblings... :D
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    One day, I will has a skinny.. well, probably not, but I can dream of a day where my stomach doesn't have its own planetary orbit.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I’m looking forward to being jolted awake from a peaceful slumber when the response to that joke finally occurs to me.

🤦‍♀️ “THAT’S what I should have said!”
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Mfp never changes :D
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    People can judge me all they went on what be they think they know. Ultimately your problem with me is your problem. In the end I'll still support your journey to better health.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Testing if I can post.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Wth is up with AB ?? He seems to be the new TO - I don’t get it 🤷‍♂️
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

is this a sports thing? could you title it or put little football quotes around it? 😀
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »

is this a sports thing? could you title it or put little football quotes around it? 😀

:laugh: He is referring to Antonio Brown. Yes, sports @American Football.