What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    How I like to think I’m not that into looks or external validation but I nearly swooned when the man handing me my onion rings said, “You’re beautiful.”

I assume the onion rings are what we're talking about here

The onion rings were quite attractive, yes.

Quite attractive? I like them *hot* tbh and maybe that makes me shallow but THIS WOULDN'T BE MY FIRST FAILURE
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    mmultanen wrote: »
    How I like to think I’m not that into looks or external validation but I nearly swooned when the man handing me my onion rings said, “You’re beautiful.”

I assume the onion rings are what we're talking about here

The onion rings were quite attractive, yes.

Quite attractive? I like them *hot* tbh and maybe that makes me shallow but THIS WOULDN'T BE MY FIRST FAILURE

I’ve never gotten anything but burned by the hot ones tbh. They don’t need to be hot for me, just have to have been around the block a few times
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »

Appreciating a genuine heartfelt compliment doesn’t mean you’re into external validation at all. Unless you immediately said ‘Oh you like this, wait til you see me nekkid’ and sent him a pile of nudes, in which case you might be into external validation to some degree

i kind of squawk laughed and watched him change his mind
  • RunDesprate
    RunDesprate Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I

Appreciating a genuine heartfelt compliment doesn’t mean you’re into external validation at all. Unless you immediately said ‘Oh you like this, wait til you see me nekkid’ and sent him a pile of nudes, in which case you might be into external validation to some degree

I’ve been diagnosed

• caco_ethes
    Options
    i really like that white duck 2m0zjt5vy1bz.gif

If you give it some bread it will return the favor with supplemental medical insurance.

i cant give em bread any more bc its super bad for them even tho they LOVE it and basically ate out of my hand

Everyone knows ducks prefer baguettes
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    My loneliness is on my mind.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure how I feel about a man getting a manicure done. I kinda like my mans hands to be a little rough and not pretty lol
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to pick my next phone atm. Leaning towards the Note 8, last gen note.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    I'm not sure how I feel about a man getting a manicure done. I kinda like my mans hands to be a little rough and not pretty lol
    oh but when he comes in with his little daughters or nieces and gets his feet or hands done just to be with them ❤️
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    oh but when he comes in with his little daughters or nieces and gets his feet or hands done just to be with them ❤️

Can he just take them and not get them done?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Can't he just take them and not get them done?

that is second best. It’s just not the same togetherness. Plus pedicures are nice. There’s no polish involved. AND if you’re lucky the nail tech will try to hook you up with the lady ogling you from the chair across the aisle. (that NEVER happened)

• George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

that is second best. It’s just not the same togetherness. Plus pedicures are nice. There’s no polish involved. AND if you’re lucky the nail tech will try to hook you up with the lady ogling you from the chair across the aisle. (that NEVER happened)

No one touches my feets
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

No one touches my feets
    that sounds like a challenge
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

If you give it some bread it will return the favor with supplemental medical insurance.

I don’t know why but this is like my favorite kind of humor

I'm just tickled someone other than me found the funny
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    iduba4m4nhvu.jpeg

This man is a very lucky man. He’s marrying a gem. Not many people would be this totally cool with their maid of honor wearing a t rex suit in lieu of a dress 😏
  • caco_ethes
    Options

I don’t know why but this is like my favorite kind of humor

I'm just tickled someone other than me found the funny

Thats the best feeling
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options
    iduba4m4nhvu.jpeg

This man is a very lucky man. He’s marrying a gem. Not many people would be this totally cool with their maid of honor wearing a t rex suit in lieu of a dress 😏

Almost worth re-marrying just to do this. Almost, but not quite.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

No one touches my feets
    that sounds like a challenge

It is most definitely not that