isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    Think I’m gonna vomit out more threads in here tomorrow

Coming back later for this
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Not to get all Oprah on you, but people seem to have an emotional energy and many of them leave me feeling drained and deflated.
  • Jzaback004
    Jzaback004 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Jovsfood wrote: »
    Sleeeep and how much I need a nap 💤

Yes definitely
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options
    Just woke up from the worst nightmare I’ve ever had.

Were there snakes? Mine are always about snakes.
  • TheChristianSimone
    Options
    Not to get all Oprah on you, but people seem to have an emotional energy and many of them leave me feeling drained and deflated.

I am not sure about you first phrase but people do have energy and most aren’t aware on how to manage it. When one is down people tend to stay away unless they are popular or something but only for a bit bc it will pull them down too. You can even feel it in post

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

I am not sure about you first phrase but people do have energy and most aren’t aware on how to manage it. When one is down people tend to stay away unless they are popular or something but only for a bit bc it will pull them down too. You can even feel it in post

oh yeah it’s not about sadness or depression - those i can handle. it’s a kind of negativity. i wish i could be more clear, sorry
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I shouldn't try to workout before I wake up or had my coffee. I tried to put on my neoprene workout suit backwards.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options

The most vivid dream I've ever had involved a cobra about to attack my mom. I started kicking it and woke up in bed, violently kicking with my heart pounding out of my chest. 😵 So scary!
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

The most vivid dream I've ever had involved a cobra about to attack my mom. I started kicking it and woke up in bed, violently kicking with my heart pounding out of my chest. 😵 So scary!

Yikes that is scary.

I know these snakes are "harmless", but I've had this dream before where I am the iguana.

• BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Do I look burnt?
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Yeah, think I'm going to be one of those people that has fitness charts/exercise posters on their wall at home. Need to focus on some areas!
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Whew, I just noticed the disagree icon in time to not accidentally use it out of motor memory for reaction buttons...

Then I lol'ed...what the *kitten* is up with its face? It looks like an angry/half frowny, half barfy face...and the thought that 'angry, frowny, and ready to spew verbal vomit' is replacing the "woo" is kinda priceless!
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Whew, I just noticed the disagree icon in time to not accidentally use it out of motor memory for reaction buttons...

Then I lol'ed...what the *kitten* is up with its face? It looks like an angry/half frowny, half barfy face...and the thought that 'angry, frowny, and ready to spew verbal vomit' is replacing the "woo" is kinda priceless!

Just noticed that! Things about to get crazy
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Brown nosing co-workers that live to throw others under a bus should be banished to a secluded island full of sand fleas with other brown nosing employees all competing to see who can throw each other under a real bus the fastest.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Brown nosing co-workers that live to throw others under a bus should be banished to a secluded island full of sand fleas with other brown nosing employees all competing to see who can throw each other under a real bus the fastest.

I don't like people like that either.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    Options

Perhaps if you'd just do your job......

Totally just being a smarta$$
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Watching all the scream movies back to back while working from home.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options

Yikes that is scary.

I know these snakes are "harmless", but I've had this dream before where I am the iguana.

Omggggg 😖😖 they may be harmless but even the video made my blood pressure go up lol