What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• TheChristianSimone
    Options
    I consume so much content on those who have become brilliant success icons some greater than others but none the less they are sought over and are paid. I just want my due and willing to work for it. Today was hard mentally as I watched a lot I felt so overwhelmed and the feelings of inadequacy hit hard. I wrote my thoughts and kept watching. I try to operate as though what I want is the includes a very fit attractive body, well off and having support. Right now none of that is but I know what you think will come. To feel so excited but so doubting is a mood. Now time for tea.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I shouldn’t let myself mentally “escape” to a point that I’m ignoring real life and responsibilities

...but I’m doing that 100% tonight
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    I shouldn’t let myself mentally “escape” to a point that I’m ignoring real life and responsibilities

Once in awhile is probably okay. It's only dangerous when you do it 100% of the time and you start "living" in that escape landscape. :heart:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Once in awhile is probably okay. It's only dangerous when you do it 100% of the time and you start "living" in that escape landscape. :heart:

I'm moving my stuff in right now!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    but what happens when peter’s been invited but doesn’t show? that happens, right?
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    but what happens when peter’s been invited but doesn’t show? that happens, right?
    This
    f25038kftkxy.gif
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

Surely it’s the first time. That that never happens to him.
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

Then you call Paul
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Surely it’s the first time. That that never happens to him.

😂
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    i know the answer to this. it involves confidence, communication, and an awareness of one’s surroundings
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

Then you call Paul

Is THAT his name?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    What did the fish say when he swam into a wall?

Dam.

:laugh:

When is MFP gonna give me a laugh react instead of dislike or woo?

I disagreed :)

I've decided you're perfectly content with the available options :):)

More like I can't just be a lurker, click a button and move on. I have to actually "react" in the form of commenting.

Whatevs. :laugh:

At least you can own your disagrees.
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Chocolate is on my mind
  • This_far
    This_far Posts: 536 Member
    Options

Then you call Paul

Is THAT his name?

Promptness is a characteristic common amongst Peters
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    Options

Then you call Paul

Is THAT his name?

Some call him Le Grand Schtroumpf
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    3nzh17uztegj.jpg
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    So... I feel bad now..
    So this employee that was caught sleeping at his desk a 3rd time is going to be written up again. Thanks to me informing the day manager that he was asleep and she went to wake him. She then did a report that he was caught sleeping again. This will be his 3rd write up for sleeping at his desk. 3rd disciplinary action is termination.

I know it was his own fault, but I still feel bad.
    He's not ill or old or anything that he falls asleep at his desk involuntary. He just works doing door dash and selling stuff at home shows so he's always tired.

That's what we call a conflict of interest.

I wasn't being a *kitten* co-worker. I'm his lead, and we were both on overtime. Since he's my employee I felt an obligation to inform a manager that he was asleep again at his desk after so many warnings.

He's been warned before, and lectured more times than he was warned. It was honestly only a matter of time.

Still feel bad.