What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    iMago wrote: »
    Why does everyone wanna be in love so bad?

What’s so great about putting another person before yourself? Considering the needs and desires of another before your own? Being patient, kind, humble? Do people think it’s easy keeping no record of wrongs? What’s so wonderful about always trusting, hoping, protecting, persevering? It seems to me if people want to love they can go ahead and start doing it without waiting for some magical partner.

But I think I’d rather speak in the tongues of men and angels.

i think its best to not go chasing waterfalls. im better off just sticking to the rivers and the lakes that I’m used to.

How can I love and hate a post so much at the same time?
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    And now I have to listen to TLC
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

What’s so great about putting another person before yourself? Considering the needs and desires of another before your own? Being patient, kind, humble? Do people think it’s easy keeping no record of wrongs? What’s so wonderful about always trusting, hoping, protecting, persevering? It seems to me if people want to love they can go ahead and start doing it without waiting for some magical partner.

i think its best to not go chasing waterfalls. im better off just sticking to the rivers and the lakes that I’m used to.

alright listen- i know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I think you're moving too fast
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

Perhaps there’s a rose in a fisted glove and the eagle flies with the dove
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

alright listen- i know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all, but I think you're moving too fast

Rip left eye
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    A friend that’s unhappy.
    Sometimes it’s difficult to know what advice to give.
    Virtual hugs I guess. ❤️
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Gonna have to calorie count all these throat lozenges because of my throat... also.. can I count the numerous cups of hot tea toward my H2O tally? :laugh:
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Gonna have to calorie count all these throat lozenges because of my throat... also.. can I count the numerous cups of hot tea toward my H2O tally? :laugh:

There is Chloraseptic Max Sore Throat Relief that works pretty well too.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

If it tastes terrible, I won't use it. If it's that Mucinex one, no thanks. It was grooooooss.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

If it tastes terrible, I won't use it. If it's that Mucinex one, no thanks. It was grooooooss.

Doesn't all cold medicine taste terrible? Mucinex saves me every cold, especially when the coughing starts.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Doesn't all cold medicine taste terrible? Mucinex saves me every cold, especially when the coughing starts.

Pills are usually okay. But man, those chloraseptic sprays make me gag and start coughing. Bleh.

According to my 7 year old, however.. all his medicine tastes awesome. Apparently when you become an adult, they don't care as much about making your meds taste like bubblegum or cherry. :laugh:
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    Food. All the food.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    You can generally tell in the first few messages what their intentions are. Be cautious. Some really good people around here, others not so much.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Why did Tacos Bell take away caramel apple empanadas?
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Wait.. when did that happen?!?!
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

idk but they’re gone!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

idk but they’re gone!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Okay, I'm good now.

• NoHookUpZone
    Options
    I think I want chicken teriyaki today