Replies

• MrAPFit84
    MrAPFit84 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i need a vacation
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    This week might actually kill me. I Feel vaguely threatened by looking at my calendar and I'm pretty sure Thursday just flashed a knife at me.

• NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    This week might actually kill me. I Feel vaguely threatened by looking at my calendar and I'm pretty sure Thursday just flashed a knife at me.

Fight back! Shank Thursday!
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    So much for getting to work early for overtime. I'm lounging on the oversized recliner with my legs over the arms.

Weee
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about turning this whiteboard marker into a shiv.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Why did Tacos Bell take away caramel apple empanadas?

That was the best dessert they had. There's a change.org petition to bring it back 😆
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options

That was the best dessert they had. There's a change.org petition to bring it back 😆

seriously? that’s awesome!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Everyone knows apples have no place in fast food.... looking at you McDonald's.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Options
    I didn't even know Carmel empanadas was a thing, and now I've missed out
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    My son is coming back home from Europe in 3 weeks, he was supposed to stay there 1 year to study. Even though he didn't want to go anymore because of my health, I insisted that he goes anyways. I'm kinda sad that he feels like he has to give that up for now because my condition isn't very good at the moment and I had some not so good test results this morning. I'm sad but in a way I'm happy to have my boy come back to be close to me, my best friend ❤ He will continue University here next semester. Can't wait to hug him.

That’s a good boy you’ve raised right there 🙂
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    And now I have to listen to TLC

Right!?! Thanks iMago.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options
    So much for getting to work early for overtime. I'm lounging on the oversized recliner with my legs over the arms.

Weee

It is that kind of day ... Got in my swimming laps early ... Started work at 7 sharp ... At 1.24pm, am still running behind schedule. Garghhh!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My son is coming back home from Europe in 3 weeks, he was supposed to stay there 1 year to study. Even though he didn't want to go anymore because of my health, I insisted that he goes anyways. I'm kinda sad that he feels like he has to give that up for now because my condition isn't very good at the moment and I had some not so good test results this morning. I'm sad but in a way I'm happy to have my boy come back to be close to me, my best friend ❤ He will continue University here next semester. Can't wait to hug him.

I'm sorry results have not been so good.. I hope with ongoing treatment you'll soon get positive results 🤗
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

I understand how you feel, however having made a similar decision to drop a cushy job in favour of my mum's health and moving to LA to be with her, I DON'T REGRET IT A BIT, and I think this is what is the driving force behind his need to be with you closer to home.

Sorry about the news you'd received with your results this morning. Hugs.
  • 777Gemma888
    Options

That’s a good boy you’ve raised right there 🙂

Agree. Sensible young man.
  • TheChristianSimone
    Options

He really loves you as I know sacrifice isn’t easy but he probably wouldn’t be as focused if he stayed. The what if’s for those who love is a big thing.

• CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

I understand why you feel conflicted, but he loves his Mama ❤️