It's almost Halloween!

What are you gonna be?
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I want a boyfriend so badly. That’s what’s on my mind. Don’t need one but really want one.
    the only way to feel freedom is by taking the opposite sex off your mind

Freedom from what exactly? Loneliness? Elaborate homie?
    just the freedom from frustration (of not havin what we want)

Having what we want as far as a relationship then .. cause there is still plenty things to want that are outside of reach right - career - material things and what not - seems we humans are always wanting a little more of something- are we ever really content ? 🤔
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    It's almost Halloween!

What are you gonna be?

A T-Rex. My son is going as a Velociraptor. :laugh:
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Just want to cuddle up with my blankie and a cup of hot tea... Rain is making me MEH today
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    It's almost Halloween!

I am going to start decorating this week! I can't wait!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options
    I have a serious case of vertigo, and I can’t sit up straight but have an important meeting today. Damn those eargasms!

Wonder if it’s cool if I lay down in the meeting.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I have a serious case of vertigo, and I can’t sit up straight but have an important meeting today. Damn those eargasms!

maybe you’ll start a trend?

feel better ❤️
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Options

feel better ❤️

Thank you :)
  • cynthiabickham
    cynthiabickham Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I want a boyfriend so badly. That’s what’s on my mind. Don’t need one but really want one.

Having what we want as far as a relationship then .. cause there is still plenty things to want that are outside of reach right - career - material things and what not - seems we humans are always wanting a little more of something- are we ever really content ? 🤔

good question, I'm not sure if we are - we always seem to want more (new technology, new movies etc.) and maybe this is why meditation and mindfulness is good. I know for me that when I think about things I want, I just get stressed or frustrated. It's all good if it's real and tangible, but if it's weighing on my mind then I end up getting frustrated

Uh guys, it’s not frustration. Just a want. I don’t need a boyfriend. It would just be nice to have one.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

feel better ❤️

Hey, if walking meetings can become a thing, so can lying meetings!

It wouldn't be creepy *at all* to walk into an office to see someone lying down and have them pat the spot next to them. "Come, lie with me and we will discuss the cover letters for the TPS reports"
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

feel better ❤️

It wouldn't be creepy *at all* to walk into an office to see someone lying down and have them pat the spot next to them. "Come, lie with me and we will discuss the cover letters for the TPS reports"

I would so tell you about my flair
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

feel better ❤️

I have been trying to convince my boss to remove the chairs and table in the conference room and replace them with hammocks for months.
    recliners😊
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

feel better ❤️

I have been trying to convince my boss to remove the chairs and table in the conference room and replace them with hammocks for months.

Hammocks are the single best thing ever gifted to humanity by the gods
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options

feel better ❤️

Hammocks are the single best thing ever gifted to humanity by the gods

my oldest son sleeps in one in his bedroom 9 months out of the year. It makes me seasick
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Options
    Now I think I’d go back to church if they’d replace the pews with la z boys
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Heat. Over it.