• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Heat. Over it.

Maybe you should exit the kitchen - js
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    I have a serious case of vertigo, and I can’t sit up straight but have an important meeting today. Damn those eargasms!

Wonder if it’s cool if I lay down in the meeting.

Hope you feel better soon. Also, you should go as Lucille 2 this Halloween
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Monster Trucks

giphy.gif
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    1sphere wrote: »
    I want a boyfriend so badly. That’s what’s on my mind. Don’t need one but really want one.
    the only way to feel freedom is by taking the opposite sex off your mind

Freedom from what exactly? Loneliness? Elaborate homie?
    just the freedom from frustration (of not havin what we want)

Having what we want as far as a relationship then .. cause there is still plenty things to want that are outside of reach right - career - material things and what not - seems we humans are always wanting a little more of something- are we ever really content ? 🤔

I don't know if anyone is every really content and in some ways that's scary. Good when thinking about science and disease cures and things, but not so great in material objects and relationships
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    This:

giphy.gif

Life goals, man.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    I want a boyfriend so badly. That’s what’s on my mind. Don’t need one but really want one.

Having what we want as far as a relationship then .. cause there is still plenty things to want that are outside of reach right - career - material things and what not - seems we humans are always wanting a little more of something- are we ever really content ? 🤔

I don't know if anyone is every really content and in some ways that's scary. Good when thinking about science and disease cures and things, but not so great in material objects and relationships
    I had this idea that a fairly good relationship could continue to evolve and grow and get even better and thereby satisfy that innate discontentment. My experience has not really borne that out but I have faith it is true in some cases.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

I had this idea that a fairly good relationship could continue to evolve and grow and get even better and thereby satisfy that innate discontentment. My experience has not really borne that out but I have faith it is true in some cases.

If people were all the same we could have a pretty solid plan right now for how to make sure everyone lived a fulfilling life with a great relationship and all that jazz

Stinkin people, with their differences and stuff
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    isn't it true also that opposites attract?

What do you consider to be opposite?
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    I had a moment where I felt like I needed a cigarette. I haven’t smoked in 11 years.

It’s a bummer isn’t it?!!
    I don’t think I’ll ever stop thinking of how great a cigarette would taste with my morning coffee. 😢

But.......it’s great to be a
    non-smoker! 😄
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    I had a moment where I felt like I needed a cigarette. I haven’t smoked in 11 years.

I don’t think I’ll ever stop thinking of how great a cigarette would taste with my morning coffee. 😢

non-smoker! 😄

I enjoyed one most right after a big meal -
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

non-smoker! 😄

I enjoyed one most right after a big meal -

I haven't wanted a cigarette in years.. but now I kinda do. Ugh. lol
  • heyjude0225
    heyjude0225 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    Camping.... I really want to go camping.