What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    Why does my brain go into over drive and become the damn energizer bunny 😨🐇when I need to sleep ....but when I could use the extra surge during supposedly productive hours...I'm using toothpicks to keep my eyes open😴🤔

IKR - sup wit dat??
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    I'm sort of curious just about how easy Tinder makes it for women to find dates

Women don’t have a hard time finding dates, just a hard time to dissect the creepers 😂
    Men do have a hard time finding dates when there's 99+ males interested in one female dating profile. But this is the sad thing - the guys who women don't get to (or care to wait for) are maybe left unseen forever. There's a world beyond dating apps, and people forget.

From my standpoint, I personally feel a man has a better chance with small talks in person (grocery store, the gym, some kind of hobby) vs. dating apps. I’ve found, in short conversations that men/women are more interesting (or find more of a common interest) then to be hopeful about a face on a screen.
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »

Women don’t have a hard time finding dates, just a hard time to dissect the creepers 😂
    Men do have a hard time finding dates when there's 99+ males interested in one female dating profile. But this is the sad thing - the guys who women don't get to (or care to wait for) are maybe left unseen forever. There's a world beyond dating apps, and people forget.

From my standpoint, I personally feel a man has a better chance with small talks in person (grocery store, the gym, some kind of hobby) vs. dating apps. I’ve found, in short conversations that men/women are more interesting (or find more of a common interest) then to be hopeful about a face on a screen.

I've found that if you throw a buncha people into an abandoned building and put in a myriad of killer traps, they're more likely to find common ground and relationships can develop (should they survive)

I'm also excited that it's October 1 and Halloween is later this month

😂😂 or you might throw bodies, in front of you to make sure the next room is clear.

Gahhhh the kids candy.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

I've found that if you throw a buncha people into an abandoned building and put in a myriad of killer traps, they're more likely to find common ground and relationships can develop (should they survive)

😂😂 or you might throw bodies, in front of you to make sure the next room is clear.

Gahhhh the kids candy.

Tis the season!

...and I like your bodies idea. If I ever wake up in an old restroom with my ankle handcuffed to a pipe, I hope you're there
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

Gahhhh the kids candy.

Tis the season!

...and I like your bodies idea. If I ever wake up in an old restroom with my ankle handcuffed to a pipe, I hope you're there

So it was you taking a crap in my dream! I cleaned up your mess, looks like we can be a team!
  • Reckoner68
    Options

Gahhhh the kids candy.

Tis the season!

So it was you taking a crap in my dream! I cleaned up your mess, looks like we can be a team!

The toilet was already full
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Options

Gahhhh the kids candy.

Tis the season!

The toilet was already full

This is true
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    i want someone to do my makeup like this
    5kofhk8zwcmy.jpeg
  • Reckoner68
    Options
    5kofhk8zwcmy.jpeg

I could try but I'm not very good at things like that
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    I have to leave my cat with my now ex and it really *kitten* sucks. I miss her (the cat) so much already 😢
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    how can a father not speak to his only child for 22 years?

At times I have went years without speaking to my father, and when we did talk it’s only because I reached out to him. I don’t get it either. If only they understood how much it hurts.

I’ve been gifted with a pretty awesome bonus Dad though. So grateful for him.

I was cool with having limited contact with my father. As an adult, other than for a few months when I lived with him and then a few months when he lived with me, we each reached out once a year or so. We loved each other.

He’s gone now and I miss his presence though we didn’t speak much. I miss having him in the world.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    5kofhk8zwcmy.jpeg

My attempt. . . .jes6eajh9lac.jpg