What's on your mind?

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    Fine.. 1
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    Thanks. It was fishing, cleaning the shop, or cleaning the pool house.

I’m going fishing.

Thank you kind sir. 🤙🏼
  • lx1x
    Good thing I picked the right one.. 😂
  • Miz_Owl
    Miz_Owl Posts: 3,026 Member
    How to go on after your child dies..
    My daughter passed suddenly yesterday..
    I probably shouldn't be posting but I know one or two of you have experience this pain.

I'm sorry for your loss Jo .
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    tmanfive wrote: »

I’m going fishing.

Thank you kind sir. 🤙🏼

This seems to be a decision-making tactic for a few things now. Dinner and now tasks/chores.

Do tell how else this is applied, dear sir.

And while I'm being nosey...

Bonus question that I'm pretty sure only you can answer: can you eat skewered turtle meat and if so what veggies (or...FRUITS?!) go best with turtle kabobs?! 🤔
  • tmanfive
    tmanfive Posts: 1,365 Member
    edited July 2021
    MaltedTea wrote: »

I’m going fishing.

Thank you kind sir. 🤙🏼

This seems to be a decision-making tactic for a few things now. Dinner and now tasks/chores.

Bonus question that I'm pretty sure only you can answer: can you eat skewered turtle meat and if so what veggies (or...FRUITS?!) go best with turtle kabobs?! 🤔

I use it whenever I can get someone to gimme a number. I figure if I can’t make a definitive decision it’s just as good for someone else to do it for me. And numbers / letters keep it unbiased and random.

At stores, chores, food, where to go, what to do…. The list is probably endless.

It also holds me accountable. As if I’m doing it for someone else. I didn’t want to clean the shop but if that’s what ol’ boy chose I’d have to do it because if I didn’t it would be like me be letting him down too. Not meeting his expectations. Weird, right 🤷🏼‍♂️

Wow, that’s fancy eating, turtle kabobs. I don’t know? I’m not big on kabobs and have never thought about it. Maybe pineapple. That sounds good.

I am considering making General Tao turtle with some off him though. That sounds good. I’m wanting Chinese since reading that ol’ girl was eating crab Rangoon.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    MaltedTea wrote: »

I’m going fishing.

Thank you kind sir. 🤙🏼

I use it whenever I can get someone to gimme a number. I figure if I can’t make a definitive decision it’s just as good for someone else to do it for me. And numbers / letters keep it unbiased and random.

At stores, chores, food, where to go, what to do…. The list is probably endless.

It also holds me accountable. As if I’m doing it for someone else. I didn’t want to clean the shop but if that’s what ol’ boy chose I’d have to do it because if I didn’t it would be like me be letting him down too. Not meeting his expectations. Weird, right 🤷🏼‍♂️

Wow, that’s fancy eating, turtle kabobs. I don’t know? I’m not big on kabobs and have never thought about it. Maybe pineapple. That sounds good.

I am considering making General Tao turtle with some off him though. That sounds good. I’m wanting Chinese since reading that ol’ girl was eating crab Rangoon.

General...Tao...Turtle 😋

Never tried it but once you batter and deep fry anything, then cover it in sweet 'n spicy sauce, what's not to like? 🤷🏿‍♀️

Thanks for the sneak peek into your life!!!
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,612 Member
    I need food before I mow the lawn...but I have no foods 😕
  • mistwitch
    mistwitch Posts: 184 Member
    I need food before I mow the lawn...but I have no foods 😕

It’s a sign that no work shall be done today
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    mistwitch wrote: »
    69u4ds2kh0v2.jpeg

I swore that was real - I felt it - damnit !!!
  • mistwitch
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    69u4ds2kh0v2.jpeg

oh no no - you’re different
  • PAWGliacci
    PAWGliacci Posts: 346 Member
    69u4ds2kh0v2.jpeg

hey thats my line
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    69u4ds2kh0v2.jpeg

hey thats my line

Prove it.
  • mistwitch
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    PAWGliacci wrote: »
    69u4ds2kh0v2.jpeg

hey thats my line

Prove it.

That’s my line
  • cowsfan12
    Lebron - being the first nba player to earn a billion- I remember when he was coming out of high school and got the big nike deal before ever playing an nba - I was like 23ish - thinking man that’s a lot of pressure for a kid hell even a grown man - but he’s lives up to the hype - love or hate him - he’s lives up to the hype -
  • BraydanTaffy
    BraydanTaffy Posts: 504 Member
    Nothing earth shattering, but I'm wondering if people use cash any longer? Since the pandemic, I haven't seen anyone use anything other than cards in stores. Will we ever return to bills & change?
  • mistwitch
    Nothing earth shattering, but I'm wondering if people use cash any longer? Since the pandemic, I haven't seen anyone use anything other than cards in stores. Will we ever return to bills & change?

a restaurant near me only accepts cash
  • lx1x

Have used cash multiple times.. even last year.
  • cowsfan12

I use cash quite often