Replies

• honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    Like a *kitten* yo-yo 😶
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Options
    My mother recommended this book to me today.
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

I'd take this over having my mom accompany me to a sex store when I turned 21 to buy lingerie and sex toys only to have her ask me what anal beads were (there were glass beads with a dolphin on them sitting in a glass case up front and instead of asking the clerk, she asked me!).

Meanwhile, my poor stepdad is over there in the novelty section looking mortified and really trying hard not to burst out laughing about this interaction.

NEVER AGAIN.

Omgggg 😩

This sounds as bad as my friends mom taking us to a stripper party when we were in high school saying if we were going to see things we might as well see it in a safe environment 🤦‍♀️ A stripper with glow in the dark paint on his stick was not something a 17 yr old should never see 🤣
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

I'd take this over having my mom accompany me to a sex store when I turned 21 to buy lingerie and sex toys only to have her ask me what anal beads were (there were glass beads with a dolphin on them sitting in a glass case up front and instead of asking the clerk, she asked me!).

Meanwhile, my poor stepdad is over there in the novelty section looking mortified and really trying hard not to burst out laughing about this interaction.

NEVER AGAIN.

Omgggg 😩

This sounds as bad as my friends mom taking us to a stripper party when we were in high school saying if we were going to see things we might as well see it in a safe environment 🤦‍♀️ A stripper with glow in the dark paint on his stick was not something a 17 yr old should never see 🤣
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

NEVER AGAIN.

Omgggg 😩

Well then, I just learned something new. Apparently there is glow in the dark penis friendly paint! :laugh:
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    pr8e334jptaq.jpeg

NEVER AGAIN.

Reminds me of the time I took my new mother-in-law shopping and in the grocery store had to explain to her what femfresh was. ( she picked it up thinking it was regular underarm). 🙄 and then began a long loud conversation about why people would spray there 😁
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Options
    How can someone with a masters degree be so fuggin stupid - it’s mind boggling really- no sense at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    a7ifgbdsrqnu.png
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    How can someone with a masters degree be so fuggin stupid - it’s mind boggling really- no sense at all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is that just on their resume or legit? 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    edited October 2019
    Options
    People who act guarded except when the other person is "pretty".

Oh the hypocrisy.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Don't be "courteous" when you have the right of way. You only hold up traffic and cause a hazard.

┬─┬ノ(ಠ_ಠノ)

I'm getting sick after getting the flu shot last week. I feel miserable, but I have to go into work the next few days.

I have a meeting tomorrow, I have a meeting Wednesday and a meeting Thursday.

My vacation can't get here soon enough.

(✿^‿^)

I ate a fair corn dog that I reheated in the air fryer. It was glorious.

• isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options

They mastered stupid??
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

Is that just on their resume or legit? 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s legit - smh
  • Cowsfan1
    Options

They mastered stupid??

You may be on to something
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options

What makes me insane is when someone high up in my company replies to an email with "Your welcome".
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options

I ask myself this question a lot - about myself.
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options

What makes me insane is when someone high up in my company replies to an email with "Your welcome".

Where is the cringe reaction when I need it most!! That would drive me insane
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I love a good table flip.
  • cee134
    Options

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT4IMWzRvsk
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    How much sexy is *too* sexy, tho?
  • cee134
    Options
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    How much sexy is *too* sexy, tho?

When you have to write a song about it.
  • Reckoner68